1. janice.hughes's rating of the film In the Land of Blood and Honey

A tragic film of the extreme violence of the Bosniam war and the rape and murder of so many innocent people by the bloodthirsty Serbs who lost all sense of coming from a civilised world. A great effort from Angelina Jolie to tackle how women experienced these difficult times.

2. Sophie Charlotte Rieger's rating of the film In the Land of Blood and Honey

3. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film In the Land of Blood and Honey

4. buckabucka's rating of the film In the Land of Blood and Honey

Pustila sam suzicu. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W57wXggzVjQ&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL54D4B8A32D6B1738

5. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film In the Land of Blood and Honey

The deleted scene where Mehmet sings to Lejla is outstanding.

6. goeienag's rating of the film In the Land of Blood and Honey

Not bad, but not amazing. I feel like it's a less moving version of the Pianist, only with a [romantic?] storyline. I wouldn't watch it again, but I'm glad I've seen it. Also, Goran Kostic is a favorite of mine.

7. Sean's rating of the film In the Land of Blood and Honey

Really enjoyed this film, Jolie's direction was pretty good I don't have a complaint about it at all. Tale of the Bosnian war and how the people were treated during it, also a story of a woman sleeping with the enemy. It's a love war story. Some great moments, all in all a pretty decent filck.

8. bitterMoo's rating of the film In the Land of Blood and Honey

9. J. O.'s rating of the film In the Land of Blood and Honey

Angelina Jolie at the helm of this story caused much apprehension, but in the end "Blood and Honey" was a powerful film. The story is quite familiar, telling of star-crossed lovers. It is the backdrop of the Bosnian War that makes it particularly interesting - although it felt a little vague in terms of the conflict and who was involved (for those unaware). It was filled with one striking scene after another.