1. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film In the Loop

Iannucci is the type of director that can approach the same theme over and over again without losing its freshness and actually gradually improving his style

2. wiwitaek's rating of the film In the Loop

Why do I like people shout each other in movies? Especially this Doctor Who :3

3. JoãoMoura's rating of the film In the Loop

More Peter Capaldi and it would be a 5.

4. atartinia's rating of the film In the Loop

Hilarious and not for the faint-hearted

5. _cmb's rating of the film In the Loop

Couldn't have watched a better movie on inauguration day.

6. evanfrq's rating of the film In the Loop

7. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film In the Loop

Bitter and funny. A hellishly fun ride through the world of political hypocrisy.

8. Chris's rating of the film In the Loop

so many funny lines i dont know which to put in this review

9. Ana Sousa's rating of the film In the Loop

"The White Stripes, outside. Uh-uh, there's only two people in The White Stripes." / "Shut it, Love Actually!" ♥

10. auloel's rating of the film In the Loop

A holy guide for swearing words mastery

11. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film In the Loop

Swearing is an art and this movie has a Masters.

12. James Mackin's rating of the film In the Loop

Malcolm Tucker represents a part of my soul I wish was the main part.

13. Federico Boswarlos's rating of the film In the Loop

Rewatch. 3.5 After watching The Thick of It and Veep, much more enjoyable. Fun to watch as a bridge between the two. Would have rather had Gandolfini and Capaldi's scene just turn the rest of the movie into a bizarro My Dinner With Andre. The time seems right for another sequel and reprisal of Malcolm Tucker?

14. Andrew Miller's rating of the film In the Loop

The general, alone with his thoughts: what am I doing? Or: I've become a cartoon in a bitter political satire.

15. Muraki's rating of the film In the Loop

for me this is the political 'day for night'.

16. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film In the Loop

C'EST MON TYPE DE COMÉDIE!!! I would literally take every single screenshot of the brilliantly written lines; most of which were said by Malcolm Tucker aka my new spirit fucking animal. And I was wondering whether the series, The Thick of It, whose existence I've just found out from this effing movie, is as entertaining as this?? I sodding love Capaldi's Scottish accent

17. flamingo jones's rating of the film In the Loop

Delightful political commentary with sharp, witty, and insightful writing and a terrific performance from Capaldi.

18. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film In the Loop

John Waters recommended this one. No fucking Withnail just fucking I meets the fucking Office.

19. alphonse's rating of the film In the Loop

If there's one thing I admire in any film it is a good script and I can safely say that In the Loop is one of the finest comedies of the past years - and it's all because of a simply flawless screenplay. The satirical concept is brilliant, the dialogue is witty, the characters are hilarious and the performances are top notch. Armando Iannucci's In the Loop is British humour at its absolute best.

20. thomasjeff16's rating of the film In the Loop

If you ever want to swear, swear like Malcolm Tucker. Or Jamie.

21. Tony Miguel's rating of the film In the Loop

PETER CAPALDI. That's all I have to say. His astonishing performance creates an enjoyable, digestible and accurate satire about the Iraq war. The language used in this film is perfectly used that it will make you laugh throughout the whole film.

22. Pablo Ramos's rating of the film In the Loop

A hysterical and profane war of words mercilessly fronted by Peter Capaldi that acutely captures the conceit and chicanery of stale back-room politicos on both sides of the Atlantic and then proceeds to deride their credos into oblivion without ever missing a beat.

23. ABVH's rating of the film In the Loop

They took the TV show to a whole new level...

24. Richie Hayes's rating of the film In the Loop