1. Dean Leonidik Ryder's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Love is so fickle, we know not its forms. Nor the time of its arrival. Nor the time of its departure. We have no means by which to estimate its intensity during or our longing after. We would fare best to embrace it, whenever we've the chance. In the Mood for Love is a living and breathing testament to these truisms.

2. AmiDeadYet's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

a tale of unrequited love...my favorite topic. Bravo.

3. sushi's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

4. JUDY∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞'s rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Kind of boring. Plus there were a bunch of choppy slow motion shots. Maybe I just was not in the mood for love. I still want to see Chungking Express though.

5. FAM's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

The colours, the music, the general blury and coton-like feeling... all of that made me fall in love with WKW's cinema. Watching "In the mood for love" is just like watching old photographs found in a forgotten box from your house cellar. I used to live in Asia but I never looked at it the same way after I watched movies directed by Wong Kar Wai.

6. Joshua Dysart's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

To my mind, the finest film of the oughts. There's simply nothing else to say.

7. stewart SFA Adams's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

the score is perfect. amongst an orchestra set on one simple pattern like daily ceremonies, a violin weeps.

8. Tomstradamus's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

This is one of the 10 best films ever made -- a complete and unmitigated masterpiece of cinema. It is most certainly one of the finest pieces of cinematography ever seen.

9. Daniel S.'s rating of the film In the Mood for Love

A Chinese couple meeting in slow motion, in driving rain, with a Cuban song playing in the background. It could have been ridiculous. It's not. Masterpiece.

10. Matheus Siqueira's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

The movie that brought me down the rabbit hole to Wong's Kar Wai filmography. A good one to start with.

11. Eric Osborn's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Beautiful. Every scene and every shot is crafted with delicacy and precision. After my second viewing, I'm convinced that this is one of the few perfect films ever made.

12. Linda Linda Linda's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

arguably wkw's last masterpiece (sorry 2046 and blueberry), ITMFL is one of those impeccable perfect films. true, its slow pacing may not be for everyone. however, i could not find any moment that felt tedious or boring. rather, i loved the feeling of living cheung and leung's characters almost in real time. wkw's eye for subtlety is ridiculous. he sets the bar so high, none of his subsequent films have come close.

13. Andre A. Neves's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

This is Wong Kar-Wai at his peak and I file it under "silent movies". Everything is seen, not heard, every gesture and look speak marvelously. One of the greatest love stories of all times.

14. Spikesp's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Fantastico, la poesia dei movimenti e del silenzio.

15. Beya Hamrouni's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

This might be the most remarkable chinese film as it reflects couple's life in China that denotes the feeling of solitude, betrayal and hopelessness. Through this masterpiece, Wong Kar-Wai has deeply accentuated the movement of his characters by a sensational music of yumeji's theme.

16. Gabriel Argüello's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Exactly Petrocephalon. Beautiful but boring. They couldn't love each other. That's it. Wong-Kar-Wai has nothing else to tell with this movie... so after 30 min, WE UNDERSTAND IT'S AN IMPOSSIBLE LOVE jeez.... It should have stayed a short.. But yes, great colors, great camera and composition ...

17. Jake Howell's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

He remembers those vanished years. As though looking throusth a dusty window pane, the past is something he could see, but not touch. And everything he sees is blurred and indistinct.

18. Mr. Fuffcans's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

beautifully shot and scored Wong Kar Wai gives a feast for the eys ears and heart.

19. Ian's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Reaffirms the fact that WKW is one of the leading directors of today. So far, the masterpiece of this century.

20. Aaron B. Smith's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

The most profound moment of this film for me is the scene that closes the film. Chow whispers his secret love for Su into a hole in a tree, surrounded by ruins. He covers the hole with mud and stands there amidst the the ruins, the ruins of his love sick soul. Brilliant.

21. robin lambert's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

I can, and have, watch this movie again and again.

22. L.A.™'s rating of the film In the Mood for Love

A treasure of a film about finding love when you aren't looking for it. A great story, told in a unique way that makes the story much more pleasurable. A gem from kar-wai. A modern Hitchcockian love story.

23. Istiaque Ahmed's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

great cinematography!superb film-making!!!

24. Lena's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

oh the beautiful dresses (cheongsam), the styling is superb. I love the slow, languorous quality - although the friend I saw this film with fell asleep!