1. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

feeling nostalgic, melancholic and poetic at its finest. An Absurdly handsome visual with a subtle motion

2. Riccardo's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

"It is a restless moment. She has kept her head lowered... to give him a chance to come closer. But he could not, for lack of courage. She turns and walks away."

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Visually breathtaking with extreme feelings and use of music that grabs your ear forever. An instant art masterpiece that leave an everlasting impact.

4. Laura Isachenko's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

5. zohen lux's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

self-restraint doesn't do it for me. if i were her (which simply isn't realistic because i'm smarter and would've never fallen for mistake #1 - getting married) i would ruin my husband's life, get it on with my fellow cheatee neighbor and wrap the movie in 20 minutes. either my ADHD is getting worse or 2017 managed to fucking kill my last functional heart string

6. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

7. Ekrem Ozturk's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Plus one star for dresses and soundtrack

8. Ben Nash's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Tony Leung's face is the most moving thing I think I've ever seen.

9. nathanzong's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

想写一下重看王家卫的《花样年华》的感受,很喜欢张曼玉,梁朝伟还是一如既往。的确,每个人都有那么一段花样的年华,写到这里我竟然不知道怎样表达下去,好像很难表达王家卫的这部电影,因为很难表达,如果将它画面化的话,《花样年华》给人的一种感觉是“那些消逝了的岁月仿佛隔着一块积着灰尘的玻璃看得到,抓不着……他一直在怀念着过去的一切,如果他能冲破那块积着灰尘的玻璃,他会走回早已消逝的岁月”。时间,还是时间,在漫长的时间长河里,貌似东西都是往前发展的,至少现在好像是这样的。街头的小广告无情的代表了四季的更替,动荡的局势,一如既往的人情世故,还有那似乎不能缺的爵士乐,还是很喜欢它的镜头语言以及氛围的营造。

10. Walker's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

11. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

12. DenoResandono's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE talks a lot more with its visual and actor's emotion than its dialogue. Wong Kar-Wai succeed to make an unusual movie about romance. Especially - about adultery. Set in 1960's Hong Kong where to commit such a thing still considered "taboo". IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE has proved something to me. You don't need nudity or sex scenes to make a complex movie about romance. One of my favorite movie!

13. sabrina's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

This movie was so poetic <3 and perfectly held-back, so to speak. Wong Kar-Wai is extremely talented, i'm gonna be on his movies for the rest of the summer probably. aahhh~~~~

14. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

After an overly experimental and stylized 90s phase, Wong steps back and focuses on the simple beauty of love, loneliness and desire. His most accomplished and tragically romantic film he’s ever done.

15. João Portalegre's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

(rewatched; rating still stands)

16. Adri Azhari's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

multiple layer film tentang cinta, perselingkuhan, rahasia

17. mooloo's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

quizás, quizás, quizás

18. Ordet Ordet's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

19. Phát Priam's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

20. ironbound's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

i'm so heartbroken right now

21. limited-space's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

22. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

4.5 stars. Gorgeous. One of the most seductive films I have ever seen.

23. jxn's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

gorgeous. the first wong kar-wai film i've fallen in love with.

24. Nathan Silva's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Visual poetry. I legit cannot see a sigle flaw in this film.