1. Diogo Pires's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

It's hard to describe the moment(s) of suspense between two people in love. WKW turned that moment into a beautiful and sensitive film. Great work that portraits a world full of impasses and hesitations. It is also interesting to notice that the main characters are many times "imprisoned" within the shots, with objects and décor creating the sense of enclosure. 4/ 4,5

2. ughchenausea's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

3. drewe's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

dripping delicate deliciously sweet

4. beatrizatriz's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

5. aikeart's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

6. Serge's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

7. AALC's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

I fell in love with this film. Indeed, nostalgic music, slow motion shots and sharp colors created a mood for love.

8. Iuliaalexandra's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

9. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Oh, the brutality of time's passage!

10. MistaRichard's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

I really regret having postponed watching this for so long. Through extraordinary use of cinematography (namely, frames within frames), Wong Kar-Wai constantly reminds us of how much the main characters are trapped, all the while creating a sense of voyeurism representative of the social surveillance felt by our protagonists. Music is also superbly used to create mood and emotion. A masterpiece of modern cinema.

11. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

I thought about it lately when I saw Moonlight. Such a strong movie too. Hard to forget. Best Wong Kar Wai movie ?

12. rksw's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

lovely and sad and terbagus sepanjang masa yea whatevs

13. Joe Curtin's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

I sometimes wish this film could move at a faster pace, but I've come to realize that the slow speed and attention to detail are what make it so beautiful. We can actually experience the longing that Chow and Su feel for each other. Magical cinematography.

14. anacecil's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Me encantó !!! la actuación de los actores es muy buena, la rutina y el cansancio de los personajes, nos muestra la pérdida del amor.

15. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

16. Bernard Batubara's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

I love many things in this movie. The shots, composition, scoring, instrumental songs, and most of all, the mood.

17. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

The first time ever I really noticed variety of woman's dresses in a movie. This Ozu-like framing, fantastic warm-colored pictures and intermissions filled with music. I don't quite understand the reason for Angkor at the end, but still, I think I finally started to like Wong Kar-Wai.

18. Elijah Bradshaw's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

In my top five of my favorite films list.

19. Patrick John's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

delicious for the eyes, for the soul

20. caddie's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

This isn't "yet another love-story", for me it's an audiovisual poetry about solitude and yearning for another soul to connect to, to talk to and to be present with. And in the meantime – how to stay true to one's natural goodness in the society of constraints and artificial obligations? Where goes the line between true and false or good and bad? Kar-Wai asks many questions.

21. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Uncaptivating nor engaging relationship drama that's squarely about what it's about. Details are often obvious in meaning, and thus, it quickly becomes labored and repetitive, hammering its purpose home, ad-nauseam. The dialogue is either banal, too pointed, or not pointed enough. The style is either indulgent slow-mo or too congested. Never a good balance. Give me even commercial romantic directors over this dreck.

22. Absentia's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

23. yovargas's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

A gorgeous atmosphere of quiet, sensuous longing .....and not much else. After a while I wanted more than just beautiful atmosphere and tension between its two appealing leads but that's all the movie has to offer. By the end, I was as unsatisfied as its two would-be lovers. It gets a C.

24. Joao Francisco Pinho's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Do mesmo realizador que disse: "O amor é uma questão de tempo, não se pode encontrar a pessoa certa na altura errada".