1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

2. simona dumitriu's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

4. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

The slow motion, the soundtrack, the angles, the color..... all perfection. An absolute must see.

5. spacemonkeymax's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

One of the most aesthetically-pleasing films that I've seen

6. William R Clark's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

There are about 4 locations here. Yet who would, even ignorant of such limitation, question a single frame? One moment still gets to me: at the booth, a shot starts to the right of someone, but it anxiously pans leftwards. One can become more anonymous and more close to someone at the same time. The secrecy of the wounded, the knowledge that retribution will never amount to pleasure. 5th viewing only improves it.

7. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

I love Maggie and Tony in this! Great soundtrack

8. biljana Gaće's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

simply elegant, beautiful photography

9. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

bittersweet. I enjoyed it. Though it was hard to keep track of the sequences. The dialogue is too quick/choppy and disengaged. I'm sure if I understood Cantonese I wouldn't complain. In all though, very nice film that exudes poise and elegance. I appreciate the visuals too.

10. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

11. Honeychurch's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Maybe the best movie ever made.

12. Adèle Vivet's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Une photographie magnifique, au même titre que la bande son envoutante. La lenteur très maitrisée du rythme permet alors d'admirer ce tableau continu.

13. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

I read a NYT op/ed from twelve years ago titled "Why isn't Maggie Cheung a Hollywood star?" ...its a condescending piece, unaware of its imperialistic construction of success... this is the frame many put Wong Kar-Wai movies in. as long as they are watching them, because they are tearfully sublime.

14. dyinguniverse's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Would be five stars if the music and slow-motion scene are not THAT repetitive.

15. Marina C.'s rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Absolutely beautiful - from the tension, the underlying action behind the non-action, the colors, the editing, the cinematography, the glances... It's hard to find a film that is so magnificently composed and orchestrated.

16. Jazz's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

She is a woman of few words and he is a man of few words but they express their love through their eyes. It's like love making without sex scenes. Striking cinematography Wong Kar Wai is genius

17. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

An incredible love story. Everything from the acting to the cinematography to the score takes a hold of you from the moment our two characters meet. From beginning to end, it feels like you're watching a cat-and-mouse dance between two misguided lovers.

18. Kevin Costner's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

19. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Delicate and oozing with passion, even if that passion is held aback throughout the film’s runtime. It doesn't need to be expressed in tender kisses or the like, the air is practically perspiring that passion and lust, without ever letting it explode. In isn't an air of tension really either, but one of suave sentiments and moments and unrequited love.

20. bangtan's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

21. Arf's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

delicato ma non mi ha coinvolto particolarmente

22. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

anjerrrr... the cinematography it's so solid. softly lighting and the part about "training" is deeply. cool. love it

23. ionu's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

I have nothing to reproach, it just didn't click with me.

24. Oussssama's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Great film! The actors are fucking perfect, I only got bored when they weren't together