1. Ritesh's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

2. elif jazel's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Kar-Wai's best film! I usually dont like romance but this one is really speacial. authentic love story. I fell in love with the colors -esp.red&yellow- and the well chosen soundtrack!

3. Kadjavsi's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

I thought the plot had a lot of potential, but at some point I started to feel like it got swallowed by annoying repetitive soundtrack, pointless slow motion scenes and mediocre character development, etc. It began to be boring, really

4. Maria Margarida Marques's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

A very pleasant movie to watch. A touching story very well told and full of suspense. Beautiful performance, photography and music.

5. Chris's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

I can only dream of being as graceful and elegant as Maggie Cheung (Mrs. Chang)

6. Beatrice's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

A magnificent exercise in restraint. The colours of the decor and Mrs Chan's dresses scream their passion throughout the film, but we only see a reflection of it, a still frame, an old photograph bound to yellow with the passing of time.

7. Lost in Disconnection's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

One of the greatest example of what Filmmaking should be. Gorgeous in every single frame. Remarkable soundtrack and style. A deep view in the human nature, painted with elegance, sensitivity and power. Touched everywhere by perfection.

8. gabrypk's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

visually striking. The plot didn't satisfy me as much as the imagery, though.

9. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

10. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

des choses bien, mais je me suis ennuyée à mourir

11. stkao05's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

The imagery and movements shown in this movie is aesthetically astonishing. A sentence without a complete end could be a lot more invoking and profound.

12. Quattro's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Hypnotic. The cinematography is almost too perfect. And her dresses, those marvellous dresses – she's marvellous, too. Can't wait to watch it again, I think this may be one of those movies you love more and more every time you see it. (Edit: Rewatched. Aaand... here comes the fifth star. The most sensual motion picture of all time?)

13. matteo carini's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

would have been a 5 star had the final been more convincing. the main theme is heart rending no matter how many times it plays. beautiful and sexy, of a sweet kind

14. Bob's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Visually, the most crystallized and colorfully rich noir film; stylistically, feels like a crime movie without a crime ever been committed. But spiritually, it's a passage of a lifetime, covered with dreams, regrets and longing, where something that was pure stays covered with dust of the days forever gone by, but enough real to shape the present and distort perception of what should've been in an everlasting tragedy

15. Ethan's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Wong Kar Wai has the ability to make anything look incredibly sexy and this film is no exception. The sexiness and beauty is practically dripping from every frame of this film.

16. Samyukta's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Just how much gravitas could the space between lovers have? Just how much of a tale can hang in a tear? I loved the film - could relate to sections of it - who hasn't?!

17. Jeanne Verpraet's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

c'est si beau les lumières, le cadrage, les costumes

18. Aardsy's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

The intimacy! The clothes! The music! The runtime!

19. tisthewanderer's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

20. B L A N C H E's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

un peu long mais une musique, des costumes et des décors géniaux.

21. Meastro0's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Great music and nice photography follows the fine story which because of them is getting slower than is necessary.

22. 5000yearoldbogmummy//Rhett's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Tender, well-paced, brilliant. Like a fine, crisp apple.

23. sainte's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Beautiful movie but man that music and slow motion got too repetitive.

24. akth's rating of the film In the Mood for Love

Very beautiful to look at. Sometimes such an extreme focus on cinematic beauty can make even subtle plots and characters seem a bit ... melodramatic. Very impressive still.