1. Maïna's rating of the film In the Name of My Daughter

2. spiderliliez's rating of the film In the Name of My Daughter

Solid performance by Adèle Haenel as Agnès Le Roux. I thought she did so much better here than in "Les Combattants" where she won Best Actress. In real life, there was never a concrete evidence for the murder, and this movie was able to represent that in a way that is not biased or domineering for anybody's sake. It's a tragic story well-told. Better if you read the story behind. It's so much better.

3. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film In the Name of My Daughter

I’ve no memory of another recent film that had seduced me so much in the first two-thirds and then completely let me down in its conclusions.

4. bernardovazdecastro's rating of the film In the Name of My Daughter

I'm not a Téchiné fan, because as many french directors (after nouvelle vauge movement) i tend to blame them for the pouverty of nowadays european cinema. You see hundreds of films every year with the same story (or the bourgeois love drama or the despair of the poor), with the same structure and this film is one of these hundreds that you will forget and pack on your memory.

5. José Neves's rating of the film In the Name of My Daughter

A tiny moment of this film was me enough for me to not "put it away", as with this filmmaker previous films: the passage, in a brief panoramic - in a film in which abound unnecessary pans and traveling shots - by a book that the lawyer reads, André Gide's "Si le Grain ne Meurt". That's a remnant of the Nouvelle Vague heritage, the one that attaches to literature an identity farce of the filmmaker's alter ego .

6. Maar's rating of the film In the Name of My Daughter

7. Kamran's rating of the film In the Name of My Daughter

http://nextprojection.com/2014/10/13/viff-force-majeure-name-daughter-haemoo-reviews/ 55/100

8. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film In the Name of My Daughter

The lack of a proper struggle and a defined climax is an increasing malady in world cinema. Yes, there are great films without them, but not everyone can pull it off.