1. dave gunn's rating of the film In Their Skin

An effectively tense home invasion film. That dinner together was so genuinely uncomfortable.

2. msmichel's rating of the film In Their Skin

While not original this is certainly a gripping enough home invasion thriller. Blair and Close are both good as a young couple trying to come to terms with the death of a child who are suddenly besieged by a strange family who want to co-opt their existence thinking they are the 'perfect family'. D'Arcy is great here as the unhinged Bob and the film has just the right mix of dread, sorrow and madness.

3. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film In Their Skin

Yet another home-invasion-movie that might not bring anything new to the table, but it nevertheless held my interest till the bitter end. The acting was good and direction solid. The script could however been a bit more original to make it stand out in the crowd

4. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film In Their Skin

In Their Skin aka Replicas: I feel like I have been watching endless remakes of Funny Games for the past... Ten years? Them, The Strangers, While They Sleep, Mother's Day, and now In Their Skin. The home invasion needs a foreclosure of some kind.