1. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film In Your Eyes

my favorite sci-fi romance!!!

2. Kyra W's rating of the film In Your Eyes

4.5. So very charming!! One of my favorite concepts done really well. However once I learned that the script was Whedon, the mental hospital scenes and the overuse of the word ~crazy~ kind of skeeves me out. Still, this will definitely be my new go-to feel good movie. Zoe and Michael are just so damn adorable together.

3. Calu.'s rating of the film In Your Eyes

Extra stars because of the soundtrack and Zoe <3

4. Oana M's rating of the film In Your Eyes

5. b/k's rating of the film In Your Eyes

6. nargs_au's rating of the film In Your Eyes

I can't think of a single reason to hate this film.

7. Joyce's rating of the film In Your Eyes

probably my favorite rom com from 2014. Joss Whedon screenplay, great soundtrack, ZOE KAZAN... i mean give it a break you guys not everyday is Citizen Kane day.

8. dave gunn's rating of the film In Your Eyes

An embarrassingly corny and ridiculous movie, but gosh is Zoe Kazan nice to watch.

9. .:BuNNii:.'s rating of the film In Your Eyes

I loved this sweet movie! I don't know why people are giving it such a bad rap.

10. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film In Your Eyes

10min long cast, nothing but a garbage out of it. come oooooooooooooooon?!

11. idon'tknow..'s rating of the film In Your Eyes

12. Indira Diandra's rating of the film In Your Eyes

It's beautiful, sweet connection.

13. Henrique Amud's rating of the film In Your Eyes

14. amysimpson's rating of the film In Your Eyes

cute, and pleasant and an interesting/original storyline. + i loooove zoe kazan

15. selenartan's rating of the film In Your Eyes

Unusual plot line but not enough character developments to make it compelling and suspenseful.

16. Susana Bessa's rating of the film In Your Eyes

When The Shining met Nicholas Sparks. It is sweet, but it doesn't give you much. It isn't more than one of those little comfy indie rom-coms to watch on a Sunday afternoon.

17. Kevin Collins's rating of the film In Your Eyes

Incredible when you think that the two leads spent most of their time alone.