1. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Incendies

2. Joaquín Font's rating of the film Incendies

Esta película es algo inconmensurable. Una historia como ninguna otra, colmada de amor y horror, una historia de tiniebla y luz en el fondo del corazón humano.

3. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Incendies

4. João Paulo Andrade's rating of the film Incendies

Uma dubiedade e uma suspensão das certezas que só termina quando o espectador compartilha com os personagens um sentimento de profunda desolação. A circularidade da história de uma mãe, que desencadeia uma série de acontecimentos imprevistos e devastadores.

5. Joana China's rating of the film Incendies

You think you'll drive me crazy? Well, come on, come on

6. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film Incendies

7. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Incendies

The film which cemented Villeneuve's reputation. It has been many years since I was able to get completely lost in films on a regular basis. Even longer since that occurred in a film which I watched at home. Absolutely enthralling from start to finish. It delves into the darkest pits of the human experience.

8. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Incendies

9. ramiah's rating of the film Incendies

did they need to play the radiohead song twice

10. nematomaranka's rating of the film Incendies

it has something majestic and strong in the details and atmosphere but the naive look to (touch of) middle east destroys everything and makes it all primitive. better make movies about aliens or US.

11. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film Incendies

12. theironstove's rating of the film Incendies

So powerful, stunning. Villeneuve stories are quite simple (in a way), maybe that is what creates the vast space for enveloping emotional realities (I cannot wait for Dune). Awe; something about his works makes me feel like I become one with them. A concentrated microcosmic image of war/brutality from the feeling perspective of the feminine.

13. doublelife91's rating of the film Incendies

Interesting, haunting take on Oedipus.

14. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Incendies

I feel manipulated. I didn't enjoy the tragedy of the final revelation. The film doesn't give you enough. It intentionally hides the characters' ages. You can never tell how old Nawal is. You cannot tell how old her torturer is. And I didn't really like the way the film gives you the truth. Nevertheless, it is a great movie.

15. Giada Marino's rating of the film Incendies

16. akunfilmku's rating of the film Incendies

How someone can be so strong accepting the truth.

17. jooley's rating of the film Incendies

Not a film for the faint of heart and quite on the long side, but its quality film making and fierce performances keep it engrossing throughout. A thought-provoking - if not completely convincing - take on the cycle of violence that you'll have trouble forgetting.

18. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Incendies

Surrendering to the absolute visual dominance of Villeneuve's talent. Story equally, if not more, powerful than the visual aspect of cinematography. Easily one of the most intense efforts i've seen so far.

19. MistaRichard's rating of the film Incendies

Leave it to Villeneuve to take your expectations and shatter them into a million pieces. Only he could know exactly when and how to deliver such raw and hypnotizing images as these, letting them seep into your mind for as long as it takes for them to cristalyze inside you. The finishing touch is given with the clever use of a couple of Radiohead tracks. Simply stunning.

20. lidiishere's rating of the film Incendies

there's nothing more beautiful than being together. the premise's similar with oldboy

21. tri ...'s rating of the film Incendies

22. vizija's rating of the film Incendies

I can't describe my feelings right now, simply heartbreaking... Camera time travelling is very confusing and attractive. Hence, I think this is one of the best drama's of all time. Denis at his best!

23. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Incendies

Quite possibly still Denis Villeneuve's best movie, even as his success in English-language films has launched him to the Hollywood godhead of rebooting a franchise. The final twist is a bit much, but there's an interesting, expertly crafted film in here about rootless westerners, raised with the privilege of a stable society, forced to confront horror in the Middle East. Brutal education is a Villeneuve trademark.

24. Pipim's rating of the film Incendies

Très beau, mais trop compliqué.