1. Erik F.'s rating of the film Inception

It's a (mostly) enjoyable sci-fi thriller (there are certainly better ones, and certainly worse ones) -- but is there a movie with more expository dialogue than this one??

2. Zak.HunterGilbert's rating of the film Inception

3. Mimic Hootings's rating of the film Inception

The most un-dreamlike film about dreams I've seen. For something truly oneiric, try 'The Hourglass Sanatorium' or 'Mulholland Drive'. This is just silly stuff, turned up to 11. I liked Nolan's first, low-budget film, 'Following', but since then he has developed a bad case of The Bigs. At this point, it seems to be terminal.

4. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Inception

5. Benji's rating of the film Inception

I genuinely enjoyed reading the Mubi reviews more than watching the film. For me, it's nothing really special. I remember being rather disappointed that it was just a very pretty action film with set pieces, rather the labyrinthine story I'd heard so much about. Some reviewers wonder how Nolan could come up with such an idea.... Well, better, films. Like some have suggested. Paprika and Primer maybe.

6. lofisofi's rating of the film Inception

what are dreams and what is the architecture of dreams? in one scene, Dom asks Ariadne to make a maze one can't solve in a minute. she fails the first time, making one too linear. her second is abstract. Inception is the first type; it is labyrinthine, perhaps, but too constrained by logic, by rules. Nolan is ultimately an architect and not a dreamer. he can make stable forms but not otherworldly ones.

7. Ylly's rating of the film Inception

"Pain is in the mind, and judging by the decor we're in your mind, aren't we, Arthur?"

8. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Inception

9. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Inception

Interesting idea but I feel the action scenes are useless. It get me bored.

10. yoyoksehat's rating of the film Inception

Andalanquw pas awal2 suka film

11. raquel_ag's rating of the film Inception

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

12. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Inception

Nolan anying gua ga ngerti, pusing

13. meepy's rating of the film Inception

A great idea/concept. Amazing visuals. Not much of an interesting story and main character. He shows no emotional struggle, simply tells the audience the issue/problem. I couldn't feel the tension. Left me disappointed that such a hyped up film & one with a great concept didn't amaze me.

14. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film Inception

15. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Inception

Flawed, but inventive and highly entertaining. One of Nolan's best.

16. YoungJun Bae's rating of the film Inception

This is a thinking man's film. It references psychoanalysis, physics, principles of art, postmodern philosophy and god knows what else. Its ambitious in scope and in the technicalities of film making. I don't know who Nolan's editor is but he or she should win an award for this one. In hands less adept this could've turned out to be a first class disaster. Watch this Film. The soundtrack was amazing also.

17. gaussian's rating of the film Inception

i must admit 14 year old me saw this in cinemas... twice

18. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film Inception

19. gld48's rating of the film Inception

Again, Nolan can be fantastic - some of the set pieces and images he conjures in this are sublime - but it's so long and tedious that I couldn't wait for it to be over. I love Wally Pfister's work. And the score is incredible.

20. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Inception

2.5 Can't say I wasn't entertained though

21. angelicidea's rating of the film Inception

Complexity for complexity's sake. The final twist also becomes clear quite early on in the film.

22. Bob's rating of the film Inception

Artistically, it's probably the most ambitious blockbuster to date. It offers complexity of Charlie Kaufman and the action in a manner of most spectacular grand-scale Hollywood entertainment - with sharp, fashionable aesthetics and the sound that left blueprint for future of commercial film. Still, beneath the complexity and the action lies a message of humanism and vulnerability that overshadows the entire spectacle

23. abyantama's rating of the film Inception

film nolan paling ribet (8.5/10)

24. Maribou's rating of the film Inception

The creativity of the subconscious mind has always fascinated us. Inception, a product of conscious minds, challenges us to tell dream from reality but boils down to 3-4 deeply conventional heist/action sequences, each "A dream within a dream" (Poe’s surf-tormented shore is here too). The film is at its best when dreams blur but its human heart is borrowed from Solaris. A missed $160M opportunity to be truly creative