1. Ghostman's rating of the film Indecent Proposal

A film perversely corrupt in its ideology, yet absurdly tame and harmless in its content. The film gets dirty yet it so badly wishes to respect the 'moral Christian community' that it reverts back to a forced & regressive reappraisal of the virtue & purity of marriage; resulting in perverted sound & repressed fury signifying a sexual frustration of nothing

2. elizabeth l・'s rating of the film Indecent Proposal

A great reminder acting is just as much of an art as any other piece of a film (in this context, a compliment, the absolute selling point here).

3. Michael Peer's rating of the film Indecent Proposal

A fantastic premise is squandered by poisonous melodrama and overwrought moments. The three leads are universally great - save for buying Woody Harrison and Demi Moore as high school freshmen in an embarrassing flashback that kicks off the movie. Visually, there is some great work here. The writing is pretty damn good too. It'll keep you interested but it's just a little too silly and ham-fisted to be truly poignant.

4. Myles's rating of the film Indecent Proposal

Somehow, there's a mythological quality to this story. It's so basic it's kind of beautifully pure. Also, it reminds me of being young and invincibly in love.

5. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Indecent Proposal

..2016 comédie à l'eau de rose !

6. Jim Fear's rating of the film Indecent Proposal

"Would you eat my shit for a million dollars?"

7. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Indecent Proposal

8. Armitis's rating of the film Indecent Proposal

Absolutely beautiful movie and I love Robert Redford my favorite actor.I am waiting one day to be kiss by him:-*

9. Katerina's rating of the film Indecent Proposal

I didn't have to find out about oral sex at the age of 8 pff

10. ankit mathur's rating of the film Indecent Proposal

haven't seen anything of this kind before! but the message is clear - true love lasts forever.

11. vincentbergerond@gmail.com's rating of the film Indecent Proposal

How to do abolute nothing with a good starting point.

12. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Indecent Proposal

So let me get this straight... Demi Moore convinces Woody Harrelson (her husband) to let her sleep with Robert Redford for 1 million dollars, goes on to dump him, asks for a divorce and, when humiliated, proceeds to go to 'their special place' and tells him she always loved him. Screenwriting 101. Seems 'bout right!

13. PolarisDiB's rating of the film Indecent Proposal

What audience is this for? It's not enough of a thriller, but it's not a movie you'd want to take your date to. It's hardly feel good but doesn't really make a consistent statement to make you think about how you feel bad. It's not a philosophical piece, and it's not particularly visually spectacular. It falls just short of being attractive to anyone, I think. --PolarisDiB

14. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Indecent Proposal

This movie is a big cliché, but I gotta admit I liked it. You even get a little anxious at some point. And all the early-90´s-feeling (the clothes, the soundtrack, the places, etc) have their charm now. And Demi More with her short hair was absolutely beautiful.

15. Reginald Healer Marcellin's rating of the film Indecent Proposal