1. captainfez's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

Adorable, even with the alarm.

2. @frassivan's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

" ..Where’s this thing gonna show? Well, I’d like to try the Berlin Film Festival. .. " "To me, experimental film is experimental thinking. It’s really that simple." James N. Kienitz Wilkins

3. whitney's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

Terrible, obnoxious, annoying, pretentious.

4. muse_x's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

Dude! You're groveling. It does not become you. But, yeah, Maine

5. Tiba Hobus's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

6. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

This is really more of a spoken word recording. The visuals are mostly still images of water. Since it's basically a free-floating speech, it would work better as a podcast. Also, the filmmaker adjusts the PITCH of the speaker's voice, while he's PITCHING a movie idea. This play on words cheapens the film/monologue. The audio content is an "interesting" listen and the speaker is engaging enough, but not for a film.

7. caitlin.f's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

loved the photographs but couldn't get with the narrative.

8. David R Williams's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

Darkly humorous and more than a bit disturbing.

9. Samuel Wells's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

Functioning more as an essay set to images, the director takes you through his thought process to... everything. He knows how to focus on the most minor details such as homonyms that he used throughout the film, which helped link the stories he told rather than leave it to a stream of consciousness, though that worked well. He is able to go big and still encapsulate the message. Tying it together is perfect wry humor

10. Madeline Mckinzie's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

A wonderful minimalist short. I appreciate the fact that the photos in this film related to the narration here and there, instead of being completely random. I also agree with Wilkins in his decision to make them simple, and black and white so that they weren't too distracting from his main focus, which was his narration. An over all great film.

11. chris budden's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

A short American Film directed, written, and narrated by James N. Kienitz Wilkins. Indefinite Pitch is exactly as it sounds, a never ending pitch. Pitch about nothing accompanied by long tangents about random thoughts. Pictures in this film are also taken by Wilkins. They are all black and white and give a dark feel, along with the non-digetic music playing. Wouldn't recommend.

12. JoeTD's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

Normally when we think of a movie we think of moving pictures. Using stills to tell a story isn't new, but it is certainly rare. If I were rating this film on it's ability to be engaging as a collection of stills, I'd probably give it four stars. However, as a movie I'd have to give it less because quite frankly the same film but with a camera on a tripod of the same shots would have been more engaging. Overall good.

13. Ryan Swen's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

14. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

15. turnerBroadcast p3Dr0's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

Ok, so the video "Yulia" by Princess Chelsea is actually three different videos. Play it once at normal speed. Play it at 1.25. Then play it at 1.50. At 4:46, the pitch goes up because the speed changes. Indefinitely.

16. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

It's a movie that's a story with photographs that do not illustrate the story. The photos give you a sense of place. Does it need to be a movie? I don't think so. Part of the point of the movie turns out to be the audio. As you're listening to it you realize that it's a lame joke. I think it'd make a better short story with photographs.

17. deludedpenguin's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

A strange little thing. Part meta-fiction, part Palahniuk-style epic monologue, part pure-experimental. There also seem to be comments on crime, mental illness, and the shift from analogue to digital film. But what's real? Find out in Berlin.

18. Dave Wesley's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

19. kikozini111's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

20. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Indefinite Pitch

A little too adorably self-aware.