1. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

2. raquel_ag's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Enredo: ★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

3. Xavier Taylor's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

The story was too simple while the plot was convoluted. The action/adventure - what makes these movies fun - feels shoehorned in next to the family elements. Inorganic and a move away from the heart and soul that made the original three pretty great. That being said, I quite enjoyed Shia LaBeouf...

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Nostalgic return. I remember being halfway happy and halfway annoyed as Spielberg resort to "cheap CGI" for this one and lousy comedic supporting characters. I like the story but they should have just done a film of the adventure game "Fate of Atlantis" instead as the film rips much of the story anyhow even having a psychic supporting character. Lovely to see Karen Allen back though but Connery should have returned.

5. Lily Parmenter's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Had a rough time getting past the first dull hour but the last chunk was fun to watch.

6. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Não foi nada de especial... (2,5)

7. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Fascinating in how much clarity it brings to the tug of war between Indy's creators, and a showcase in how far Spielberg's grown in sophistication—drawing literary allusions to everything from Treasure Island to King Solomon's Mines. We have a relic that works as an emblem for Indiana Jones himself—an ancient, out-of-this-world artifact that must be reunited with its brethren for its true power to be actualized.

8. Kreg's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

I've realized that everything wrong with this installment falls to animals. Gophers, ants...monkeys. Jumping from the supernatural to aliens was jarring, and there wasn't enough of the ambiguity that I love in the earlier films.

9. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

One of the most disappointing cinema experiences I can remember. And I saw it on my Birthday! Why cast Shia Leboef? Why start the film with a pointless CGI gofer? Why the aliens? The script is a mess and the set pieces are dull. Tragic miss-step from Spielberg.

10. Warren Mitchell's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Even the weakest Indiana Jones movie is still its best

11. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Stuck with the themes of the old indys can't fault it for that. Worse part is sometimes feels like Spielberg is coasting and that's never good for anyone.

12. IKB 191's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

2 just cause it's Indiana Jones

13. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

It's got plenty of flaws but it's still pretty good fun.

14. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Ridiculous scenes like the antes, and atomic blast fridge ruined it. Also I hate shia leboef. Only good for nostalgia factor and a really hot russian cate blanchett.

15. James Mackin's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Only seen as fun in a hammy way.

16. Ethan's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

This film, much like the Star Wars prequels, took a giant shit on my childhood.

17. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

The choice to move from homaging 1930s serials to homaging 1950s b-movies was certainly a strong idea.

18. Tutu888's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

CGI killed the magic that the serie had.

19. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

20. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

21. Aureliano's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

22. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

2008, dir. STEVEN SPIELBERG - 6.2/10 (USA)

23. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

24. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Cate made this nicer, entertaining almost