1. Lily Parmenter's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Had a rough time getting past the first dull hour but the last chunk was fun to watch.

2. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Não foi nada de especial... (2,5)

3. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Fascinating in how much clarity it brings to the tug of war between Indy's creators, and a showcase in how far Spielberg's grown in sophistication—drawing literary allusions to everything from Treasure Island to King Solomon's Mines. We have a relic that works as an emblem for Indiana Jones himself—an ancient, out-of-this-world artifact that must be reunited with its brethren for its true power to be actualized.

4. Kreg's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

I've realized that everything wrong with this installment falls to animals. Gophers, ants...monkeys. Jumping from the supernatural to aliens was jarring, and there wasn't enough of the ambiguity that I love in the earlier films.

5. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

One of the most disappointing cinema experiences I can remember. And I saw it on my Birthday! Why cast Shia Leboef? Why start the film with a pointless CGI gofer? Why the aliens? The script is a mess and the set pieces are dull. Tragic miss-step from Spielberg.

6. Warren Mitchell's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Even the weakest Indiana Jones movie is still its best

7. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Stuck with the themes of the old indys can't fault it for that. Worse part is sometimes feels like Spielberg is coasting and that's never good for anyone.

8. IKB 191's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

2 just cause it's Indiana Jones

9. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

It's got plenty of flaws but it's still pretty good fun.

10. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Ridiculous scenes like the antes, and atomic blast fridge ruined it. Also I hate shia leboef. Only good for nostalgia factor and a really hot russian cate blanchett.

11. James Mackin's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Only seen as fun in a hammy way.

12. Ethan's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

This film, much like the Star Wars prequels, took a giant shit on my childhood.

13. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

The choice to move from homaging 1930s serials to homaging 1950s b-movies was certainly a strong idea.

14. Tutu888's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

CGI killed the magic that the serie had.

15. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

16. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

17. Aureliano's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

18. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

2008, dir. STEVEN SPIELBERG - 6.2/10 (USA)

19. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

20. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Cate made this nicer, entertaining almost

21. Ed Benn's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Ok, it's not quite as bad as I remember. There's enough real Indy moments in there, but the CG fuckery is truly what kills it. Ignoring the monkey's, just look at the CG lighting in the chase that is going on through the jungle; it's is so unreal there is no feeling of real danger. Our brains know it's CG nonsense so we don't care. Compare that to the truck chase in Raiders. Simple and effective. D, can do better.

22. Damek's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Fun. Ridiculous. Fun.

23. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

I don't care what the haters say. I dig it and it's better than Temple.

24. MAO1's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull