1. Star Lord's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Indiana Jones e l'ultima crociata.

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

I am aligned with the late Barry Norman with this being my favourite Indiana Jones film. That is because I am sentimental and have father issues. Still, I love that the Lucasarts adventure game adaptation manages to thoroughly take the piss out of its sappy paternalism! I wrote a paper about this for my MA on how you can't take the object acquisition out of Indiana - was dismissed as a 'very slight' topic by my tutor

3. yovargas's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Very disappointing. Where the original was clever, this one is dull; the original had a childlike-sense of wonder, this is just childish. The script writing is lazy and hacky and most of the humor lands with a thud. I hated the backstory opening, found the ending weak, and was bored for big chunks in between. Ford is as charismatic as ever, and Connery has some nice moments, but it's not enough to save it. It's a C.

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

>>> Mené à un rythme effréné, ce film rend hommage magnifiquement à l'Aventure... www.cinefiches.com

5. Bob's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Dynamic approach gives the sense of grand epic that covers a day in life from the past, catacombs of Venice, chase through Austrian countryside, book burning in Nazi Germany and Middle East search for Holy Grail. Unconventional movie bond between father and the son brings warmth and charm, while the rest stays creative with action sequences, booby traps and clever blend of actual history with mysticism and adventure.

6. adam's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

7. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

My favourite of the three originals. Lighter than the first two, not only in tone but in tightness.

8. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

After Temple of Doom, going back to escaping Nazis is perhaps a backward step? Not a problem given the perfect pace, witty banter and excellent set pieces. The Holy Grail is a great Mcguffin.

9. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

A mio parere il miglior Indiana jones di sempre.

10. MS1915's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

The worst of the original three...Harrison Ford is getting older and we can already start to tell. The script is full of corny dialogue and needless, incessant exposition. The visual effects are overdone and too much time is spent on trying to make jokes.A shadow of its predecessors...

11. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

12. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Indiana Jones vs the Nazis: round 2.

13. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

14. James Mackin's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Sean Connery and Harrison Ford are fun together.

15. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

I never particularly cared why the German passengers weren't taken aback by Indy saying "no ticket" in English after throwing an SS officer overboard. The fact that I didn't stop to ask speaks to this movie's strengths.

16. Jérôme's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

17. Ethan's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

This was the closest Speilberg got to topping the greatness of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

18. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

19. dino dancer's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

20. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

21. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

1989, dir. STEVEN SPIELBERG - 8.5/10 (USA)

22. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Of all the Indiana Jones sequels, this one comes closest to capturing the greatness of the original. Much of what I liked in "Raiders of the Lost Ark" can be found (to one degree or another) in this film: an epic story, great characters, memorable dialogue, thrilling action, and a shamelessly unrelenting sense of fun.

23. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

24. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Water? No, thank you, sir, fish make love in it.