1. yigitpinarbasi's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

Amazing documentary like movie. I'm a gamer and I was never think that way, from a "maker's eye". #Respect every game developer & designer. Thank you guys, you're bringing this enjoying moments into our lives.

2. Feng Ling's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

somehow it made me cared less. If you are truly making the games for yourselves, why do you expect / care so much about it being successful (in reviews, monetary, and sales terms)? Every creator certainly hopes that their works are appreciated (and funded), but there's no guarantee what-so-ever; and that's when you know you are making art not a living

3. RickDeck's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

Refleciones interesantes sobre el proceso creativo

4. ardi's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

I wasn't sure on seeing this, I'm not a videogame person but I gave it a try and found it very interesting. I'll go get my NES.

5. msmichel's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

I've never been what would be called a 'video game person' but appreciate the art and creativity the game makers put into their creations. This quite marvelous documentary captures the sacrifices made to create these worlds and the possible futility of creating games that the public may reject. Worth the time watching just to see the genuine reactions the programmers have watching others experience their game.

6. angela01's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

A must see especially for anyone who is learning to code or for anyone who loves video games: )

7. Samuel Wells's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

A very heartfelt and humanistic approach to looking at the faces behind the games. Able to follow some of the biggest releases in the past several years the film feels increasingly relevant as society adopts both video games and indie designers from all forms of media. The movie gives each of the figures the time for the viewer to gain a connection to them. Seeing the success of their games almost felt like one's own

8. ronny's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

now i want to play all these games!

9. Julian Rodriguez's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

An really great documentary on the tribulations, turmoils, successes and other big words about how much is at stake for indie gamers and their games. This film made me really appreciate how much love is put into something so creative and immerse. I'm now going to go look for these games and try to play them.

10. mpho3's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

I'm not a gamer. I wish I was but once joysticks gave way to more complex controllers, I lacked the hand-eye coordination and patience. That said, I admire the resilience, imagination, and talent of these indie developers, but I got a little bored with the film. The best part was Blow's comment: "If you don't see a vulnerability in somebody, you're probably not relating with them on a very personal level." Very true.

11. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

(4.5) Fantastic look at the world of independent game making. Just fascinating and well put together.

12. Natalia De Keenan's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

Muy buena de principio a fin, te muestra el trabajo, la presión, y los sueños detrás de los videojuegos

13. David R Williams's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

'Indie Game: The Movie' lays bare the passion behind the pixels, revealing the sweat, tears and sleep deprivation that go into trying to make the latest gaming sensation” – New York Times. For those interested there's even a special edition with new material: http://store.steampowered.com/app/207080/

14. Chris Gillespie's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

Compelling insight into the highs and lows of the artistic process. And from an artistic medium outside of the mainstream. Well worth a watch.

15. em.'s rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

16. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

I sympathize with Mr. Blow and his desire to make people understand what he did. The world is cruel to nerds. First by the stupid people, and then by other nerds.

17. Joe Case's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

Totally loved it. It opened me up to a whole new world. I never thought of video games as deeply personal expressions and pieces of art, but now I do. Really well done and great character development. I would give it 5 but I save that for Ingmar Bergman.

18. Waxamillion's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

Very cool insight into the inde game world. Inde gamers are the new film makers, they are creating stories and experiences and putting their heart and soul into these games, sometimes they work, sometimes they dont. It is really fun to watch. Anyone who does anything creative are these people. The fears, the triumphs and the failures. Great film about people trying to do what they love.

19. Landen Celano's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

The film itself suffers from a less-than-cohesive vision, but that doesn't prevent its fascinating subjects from shining.

20. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

I was very engaged with the stories within this. I'm not much of a gamer, either. If you're thinking of passing on this, I suggest you give it a chance.

21. fcasado's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

Começa mais ou menos e terminazzzzzz

22. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

Although its cinematography is at times quite pedestrian, this movie is an intricate documentary with a deep sense of zeitgeist and pertinence. A solid film.

23. Guilherme Lambret's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie

Great doc. If you dig games its a must see. It's showing on Netflix also since 2014 or earlier... so... its a NPC for me on MUBI.

24. Linda Wittgenstein's rating of the film Indie Game: The Movie