1. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Industrial Symphony No. 1: The Dream of the Brokenhearted

2. film_lies101's rating of the film Industrial Symphony No. 1: The Dream of the Brokenhearted

It was okay but The Residents excelled at this type of performance

3. Higor Garbo's rating of the film Industrial Symphony No. 1: The Dream of the Brokenhearted

Very gorgeous! I'd recommend for those who appreciate Lynch's last works with Badalamenti before this (Blue Velvet, Wild at Heart and Twin Peaks).

4. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Industrial Symphony No. 1: The Dream of the Brokenhearted

I mean you can never say Lynch isn't imaginative and beautiful in some way shape or form. Interesting watch. The music was lovely and the stage design was really cool. The babies defending from above was pretty terrifying and surreal. However, my only gripe is that I wish I could have seen it live instead of a recording. I'm sure my appreciation would have benefited greatly. Oh well.

5. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Industrial Symphony No. 1: The Dream of the Brokenhearted

Can't really understand the dislike of this I see from others, this has to be one of the most beautiful spectacles Lynch and Badalamenti have ever devised, and though I've known her music from his other films, I've gained a newfound appreciation for Julee Cruise. Definitely a must-see if you're a fan of Lynch, Badalamenti or Cruise, and indeed very hard to track down.

6. josiahduke's rating of the film Industrial Symphony No. 1: The Dream of the Brokenhearted

It fails both as musical and as compelling cinema. Avoid at all costs.

7. Roscoe's rating of the film Industrial Symphony No. 1: The Dream of the Brokenhearted