1. FailedImitator's rating of the film Infamous

2. Burcu's rating of the film Infamous

" America is not a country where the small gesture goes noticed. We're not a country like France, where charm -- something light or effervescent -- can survive. We want everything you have, and we want it as fast as you can turn it out."

3. galuh indri's rating of the film Infamous

"Last night I was lying awake, thinking, what is punishment. Being in jail isn’t punishment, if he didn’t like it on the outside. And neither is death, if it was painful to live." -Perry Smith

4. Johnny DuBiel's rating of the film Infamous

A deeper, more thoughtful film than 'Capote'. While Philip Seymour Hoffman's Oscar-winning turn was a fine impersonation, Tobey Jones' performance is more intimate, allowing viewers to feel Capote's motivations and emotions. We fully comprehend how Capote endeared himself to the residents of this Midwestern town, and fully understand the reasons behind Truman's sorrow toward Perry's death.

5. Noiresque's rating of the film Infamous

First, the inevitable: Toby Jones is Capote, PSH is PSH doing Capote. I prefer Infamous, overall. The greater artistry and atmosphere - as if the people are characters in a work by Capote - draws out interesting performances and human truths. Bullock's statement at the end about Harper Lee's artistry is kind of heartbreaking: "We want everything you have, and we want it as fast as you can turn it out."