1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Inferno

It recreates the fast pace of the book that was not a masterpiece anyhow but something one read in crowded places so one don't need to concentrate that much. The movie has to be approached the same way. The visual imagery of "hell on Earth" at the beginning is the most memorable thing in it as the tension fizzles out midway through with too much double crossings but it is all faults from the original book.

2. RumbleFish's rating of the film Inferno

La copia senza senso degli altri due

3. f-nanda's rating of the film Inferno

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I still love you, T.Hanks!

4. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Inferno

5. MisterColo93's rating of the film Inferno

6. RianWidagdo's rating of the film Inferno

Judul : 3/5 Poster : 1/5 Pembuka : 1/5 Cerita : 3/5 Akting : 3/5 Sinematografi : 3/5 Penutup : 2/5 Soundtrack : 1/5 Rekomendasi : 2/5 Total : 2/5

7. camilladej's rating of the film Inferno

8. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Inferno

Vayenthana ularu manca ti as maxilarul tau ce frumoasa esti si ce nume ti au pus <3 dar am studiat si eu dante potoliti va ca n|_| 3 kear ajaaaaaa oricum mie imi place de tomita f mult asta cred ca voiam sa zic de fapt

9. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Inferno

Worse than i ever imagined,Inferno was dumb as fuck for most of the time.Maybe in a few moments things felt a lil'bit more ok but definitely not enough to save this wreck. The awkward vision of the director didn't help at all and that's for sure.The plot is such a mess.Hanks is unconvincin and looks tired all the time.The rest of the actors are lame and most of them misscasted,F.Jones beein the main example here.4/10

10. DenoResandono's rating of the film Inferno

INFERNO - in my opinion - is the weakest movie in the franchise. It isn't as interesting as ANGELS & DEMONS or THE DA VINCI CODE. When I was watching this movie, I wasn't thrilled at all. The mysteries less intriguing. We just see Robert Langdon running around, theorizing about something, and then running again, and again. INFERNO is still an enjoyable movie. Felicity Jones' beautiful face saved this movie...

11. Bea Vea's rating of the film Inferno

This was so bad. It wasn't an engaging story - the narration was weak; there could only be so many things connected to Dante's Inferno that it could use. I usually love Felicity Jones's work, but she and Tom Hanks weren't at their best in this at all.

12. Luis Meza's rating of the film Inferno

Is the typical Robert Langdon-film. If you are interested in these kind of topics (ancient cultures, Europe, drama) then you will find it cool. The photograpy is actually really good, best than the past 2 films.

13. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Inferno

You never know which circle of hell you're gonna get when you show up at the Beverly Public Library book discussion group. We read some fine books. We have a good time. Because we operate democratically, things like Dan Brown are occasionally going to happen to us. Unable to bring myself to read the damned thing--The Da Vinci Code for the same group a few years ago was plenty--I watched the movie instead. It's bad.

14. Artemis's rating of the film Inferno

15. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Inferno

A questo terzo capitolo della saga metterei tranquillamente zero, se fosse possibile. Ancora una volta abbiamo una giovane bella e super intelligente che si accompagna al professore, il che francamente è diventato ridicolo (non esistono altri uomini sapienti oltre lui che possano aiutarlo?) Le incredibili intuizioni di Langdon sono sparite, trasformando il film da thriller ad azione, senza esserlo davvero.

16. Andrei Burcea's rating of the film Inferno

The book. It will always be the book which is better.

17. Luís Silva's rating of the film Inferno

The worst of the three movies.

18. ABVH's rating of the film Inferno

2 hour movie that looks like it's made in 4 hours.

19. wiwitaek's rating of the film Inferno

One of the worst movie ever in 2016

20. Gabriella F's rating of the film Inferno

I enjoy very much reading Dan Brown and read Inferno in almost one sitting, and after seeing the movie I almost feel offended. If you're going to leave out the key facts and just make up a predictable sensationalist story why even adapt it? I needed the ending explanation on the movie, at least.

21. vlastyr's rating of the film Inferno

22. bencor's rating of the film Inferno

23. msmichel's rating of the film Inferno

Howard returns to the Dan Brown series of Robert Langdon novels with this adaptation of 'Inferno' and delivers a total dud. For a potential end of humanity tale the film's lack of tension or danger nears self parody. Hanks simply looks bored on this occasion and Felicity Jones is just so miscast. The plotting is pretty silly and the Dantesque moments misguided at best. Skip it.

24. DarthVader's rating of the film Inferno

Serinin en hızlısı ama en kötüsü.