1. kzrmgm's rating of the film Ink

Five stars simply because it deserves to be seen. This movie is a treasure. Jamin and Kiowa Winans are no doubt creative geniuses; They and their production team clearly poured their hearts into this project. I was blown away by the musical score (also created by Jamin Winans), and the imaginative visuals. If nothing else, watch this for the Incubi, the most iconic imagery of the film.

2. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Ink

A dark and obscure Gilliam-esque fable about a mysterious creature, know as Ink, steals a child's soul in hopes of using it as a bargaining chip to join the Incubi - the group of supernatural beings responsible for creating nightmares. It might feel hard to follow at first, but this low budget gem, can easily create a cult following for those fortunate enough to come across it.

3. Pupunga's rating of the film Ink

Likened to the effect of watching and/or participating (in) a lifetime family original, from inside of your television. Literally, inside of it.

4. Vlad's rating of the film Ink

Very solid and interesting

5. Arctvrvs's rating of the film Ink

pretty solid film, definitely amateurish in some regards but that's the nature of this type of film, and really it only makes me excited for all the potential of Winans.

6. jlanre's rating of the film Ink

another amazing film i watched last night =] i think im going to create my alternative world just to broaden my imagination thanks to Detective Will White =]

7. Irreversible93's rating of the film Ink

One of the more beautiful, captivating and intriguing movies I've seen in a while. The cinematography, the strange characters like Ink and The architect, the story line, the surrealism and dreamlike quality to it, are all extraordinary -- It's incredible. Love this movie. Worth watching many times over