1. tyb's rating of the film Innocence

Visually stunning, especially impressive use of light and color. Manages to keep the eerie and somewhat sinister mood throughout the movie while keeping a perfect pace of exposition. Simply a must-watch.

2. Daishi's rating of the film Innocence

extremely weird but beautiful.

3. nejurgi's rating of the film Innocence

this was spectacular, such beautiful cinematography and sensitivity to details

4. Śākyamuni's rating of the film Innocence

Un horror bloccato in una crisalide.

5. ninchok's rating of the film Innocence

I felt like I was constantly made fun of by this film, because I always subconsciously expected something horrid and bad to happen, something ruinous, but the film always proved my expectations wrong and my mentality perverted. This film is very much what its name suggests.

6. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Innocence

Rewatched and re-loved. This is a good reason to love cinema even more than life itself, it's overwhelming how visually powerful this is. One of my favorite films. Masterpiece.

7. Corriel's rating of the film Innocence

Original and stylish but I didn't like it much.

8. -REM-'s rating of the film Innocence

9. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Innocence

10. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Innocence

The little grey dove coos until it bleeds.

11. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Innocence

12. kartina obskura's rating of the film Innocence

there's nothing more beautiful in this world but two butterflies making love

13. ylvandreea's rating of the film Innocence

A total surprise, outstanding acting, stunning visual imaginary! Another debut that shows brilliance, grace, and the fact that acting and directing are not a lost hope.

14. mikong's rating of the film Innocence

controlling 'em frames be like...

15. ADZERTY's rating of the film Innocence

C'est poétique, soigné comme une oeuvre de Tati, l'atmosphère est envoûtante avec son air de feuilleton français des années 60 mais le film a quelque chose de si hermétique ou de personnel que je n'y ai pas compris grand chose, sinon qu'on pourrait presque croire qu'il s'agit là du scénario d'une recalée de l'école de danse de l'Opéra...

16. Nieluj Nilehtac's rating of the film Innocence

Une parabole sur la fabrique de la jeune fille. Un Film intelligemment construit où l'eau prend une dimension symbolique, celle d'une nature qui de vivante et sauvage, il faut canaliser à la hauteur de la civilisation - le film s'ouvre sur les eaux folles d'une rivière et se termine sur celles d'une fontaine dont la puissance du jet n'a d'égale que celle du désir - et dont l'innocence en est le fuit défendu.

17. carocell's rating of the film Innocence

I played in this movie as a figurant. I was 9 years old and it was a great experience of being involved in a long metrage. This is where I met Marion Cotillard. At first I didn't like the film because I was too young but now I absolutely love the atmosphere and the metaphore of it

18. camille's rating of the film Innocence

19. yasdnil's rating of the film Innocence

Loved this film. 400 characters is not enough to let me dive into the stunning cinematography and overall bewitching tale. Unexplained bits and pieces allow us to see the story through the eyes of the girls - a brilliant choice that will make Innocence impossible to get out of your head. Perfect for discussion of society and the pressures of being a "beautiful" person, especially as a young woman.

20. ara's rating of the film Innocence

21. El Biffo's rating of the film Innocence

Cinematography by Benoit Debie (IRREVERSIBLE, SPRING BREAKERS).

22. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Innocence

Intriguing and haunting fairytale on the rapture of innocence and the strange discovery of female sexuality. It is a place of strangeness where certain terrors are revealed in a sexually charged-up ambience. Breathtakingly beautiful and very successful indeed!

23. Ostermyers's rating of the film Innocence

Innocence is a fairy tale. To live in a fairy tale is to live in a prison.

24. A47's rating of the film Innocence

A spectacularly beautiful film that is ultimately too in love with its own metaphors when it comes to the edit. Suffers from the same regurgitation that Gaspar's films do: sacrificing the moment in order to cut to a poetic image which has already been made obvious to the audience through the storytelling. But god, this is beautiful.