1. Adolfo Isaac's rating of the film Innocent Voices

have no words just watch it

2. Superfrog's rating of the film Innocent Voices

Well managed with poignancy of telling a story based on experience. Raw, simple yet rich, absolutely worth the watch.

3. faustofernandes's rating of the film Innocent Voices

Raw. The young actor is so expressive and deep. Good direction on him

4. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Innocent Voices

El Salvador has one of the most brave history of resistance through out the whole process of invasion, colonization and, later on, dictatorships inflicted against the south hemisphere regions. Torre’s childhood reflects what was going on in his country back in the 80’s, when the American dream had to prevail over any sort of foreigner’s political freedom. Touching narrative about the military use of children.

5. Vinod Narayan's rating of the film Innocent Voices

A very emotional movie with great performances that tells the true story of Oscar Torres as child when he has to choose between joining the Salvadoran Army or the guerrillas. A mother's fight to keep her kids together. A Must watch

6. Dzimas's rating of the film Innocent Voices

This film certainly goes much further than Stone's 1986 Salvador in showing the impact of the war on the people of the country. Carlos Padilla is an impressive young actor.

7. Iliana Quintanilla's rating of the film Innocent Voices

Loving this film is a patriotic sentiment for me. I was mildly disappointed at the lack of original cast members, but just as fascinated with a tale of love, despair, and hope in wounds that are still fresh to many, including myself.

8. Lorna Singh's rating of the film Innocent Voices

As someone who followed the Civil war in El Salvador,knowing this is a true story,made this film even more powerful.From the beginning,it grabs the audience into the daily struggle,and the atrocities endured by this village. There is also one of the most moving Mother and Son connections ever filmed.And,towards the end,one of the most heart wrenching scenes.

9. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Innocent Voices

I am surprised that having witnessed a true story about a boy losing his innocence during the civil war in El Salvador with grueling pictures of the atrocities of war and the things a 11 year old goes through, I did not quite feel overwhelmed.