1. Epinephrin's rating of the film Inquire Within

Great. I think the image with the elephant will haunt me forever

2. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Inquire Within

3. katerpink's rating of the film Inquire Within

A look at destructive moments in life. It leaves you feel insecure.

4. Étrange's rating of the film Inquire Within

Confrontation with the moral weight of choice in its media context. The possibility to look at an event indirectly deprives the viewer of a complete perception of right and wrong, even if a litte discomfrot is still present at all times. In a short decontextualized world of visual comunication, what is left is a post-watch moral judgement that the eagerness of spectacle has delayed.

5. dreamseed's rating of the film Inquire Within

An induced hypnosis as an exercise in empathy. What would you choose, the devil or the deep blue sea?

6. vxpl's rating of the film Inquire Within

this gave me severe anxiety

7. dionysus67's rating of the film Inquire Within

I have mixed feelings about Rosenblatt's films, but I must admit that many of the limitations of his other short films are transcended in this one, which may be one of his best. The moral dilemma may be spurious, given the ontological presuppositions of a social reality patterned after the contingency of nature (or, reproducing this very contingency), but the outcome is intriguing.

8. TheOnomatopoeicMan's rating of the film Inquire Within

Kind of inane, which is sorta Rosenblatt’s style: he slaps you around the face with dozens of mishmashed cuts then adds a sly voice over that may or may not relate to anything. It depends how pliable you are. This time I didn’t bend though.

9. Alexine Chanel's rating of the film Inquire Within

horribly beautiful and beautifully horrid, anxious, hypnotic! electrocuting an elephant is the only sentence.

10. DrFirestone's rating of the film Inquire Within

This or that - to electrocute an elephant or to light a match. Well, whatever. Yet another piece from Rosenblatt made of old footage fragments accompanied by repetitious sounds and a question. The sequence with the match as the beginning is probably the highlight (no pun intended) - a nice idea, what follows left me unimpressed. Okay, Rosenblatt's saga - checked, thank you!

11. Kamran's rating of the film Inquire Within

Interesting if a bit enigmatic juxtapositions of uncontrollable occurences and the moral questioning of compare and select--this or this. 80/100 - Great.

12. Fischl's rating of the film Inquire Within

Loved it. As good as the “our take” description

13. Juan Javier's rating of the film Inquire Within

Uno termina por querer a Rosenblatt

14. Miggy Angel's rating of the film Inquire Within

15. Paul Rot's rating of the film Inquire Within

16. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Inquire Within

wow rosenblatt CE PLM FACI CU CREIERELE NOASTRE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGHHHHHHHHHHSSUDHJ

17. Victor Gonzalez's rating of the film Inquire Within

18. whimsicalmelancholy's rating of the film Inquire Within

19. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Inquire Within

20. Ilián Arnaut's rating of the film Inquire Within

21. FISCHER's rating of the film Inquire Within

Curieux et quelque peu fascinant !

22. guillermo's rating of the film Inquire Within

It seems explicit, but it is elusive. The insoluble problem of faith or choice remains tangential. Rosenblatt's laconicism seems to be a psychological pattern that has become an aesthetic feature. However, some frames are beautiful. Other frames are shocking.