1. limited-space's rating of the film Inside

Tek sorunun senaryolarının çok bayağı olması. Yoksa 5lik sinematografi, mizansen var.

2. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film Inside

Pretty nice work from Zeki. Visually his films are much more impressive than early lo fi works, and the existential/novel influenced works (always chooses interesting works), is there. He is growing one me!

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film Inside

4. banu's rating of the film Inside

We're all make decisions to change our life or ourselves. We say "Oh everything will be different now, bla bla." And then nothing has changed. Yeraltı shows us this. At the end, Muharrem accept herself like that. After all finally he knows who he is. That's impressing i think. A succeed movie in Turkish cinema.

5. starless's rating of the film Inside

6. Cengizhan Kurnaz's rating of the film Inside

Engin Günaydın'ın muazzam oyunculuğu!

7. Mehmet Ali Karar's rating of the film Inside

8. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Inside

“Inside” is a poignant and devastating character-study, brightly directed by Demirkubuz, and performed with heart and passion by Engin Gunaydin. Full Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/05/inside-2012.html

9. Sinan Tabanlı's rating of the film Inside

This has much meaningful boring situations. An exceptional style mixed with super simple but beautiful pictures. Also very well played by the actors. I loved them all without having any sympathy. Dostoyevski is still being an inspiration source.

10. Matt Richards's rating of the film Inside

Mysterious, absurd, captivating and loosely based on Dostoyevsky's 'Notes From Underground' , Yeralti is an incredibly slow look at suffering, rivalry and aging. Demirkubuz is quickly becoming my favourite Turkish director with his deep searches for self and meaning. Superb acting, camera work and sound design. Worth the effort. 3.5 stars.

11. Kerem Soyyılmaz's rating of the film Inside

Worst film of him. I m sure he does not it either. Well I started thinking that his time is over these days. He said that he won' t make films anymore, we' ll see but don' t expect to much :)

12. SP's rating of the film Inside

What else but Zeki Demirkubuz doing it again.

13. Abdullah Kılınç's rating of the film Inside

filmlerinde müzik kullanmaz kapıda bacada anlam aranmaz.