1. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Inside Out

Dopo quasi un decennio il binomio Disney-Pixar è riuscito a farmi sinceramente emozionare, affrontando un tema complesso come le emozioni umane, con una storia che per essere apprezzata appieno richiede, secondo me, un'età adolescenziale, se non addirittura adulta. Il soggetto è un'amalgama di scene esilaranti e momenti nostalgici, che riporta chiunque sia dotato di un cuore all'età più innocente della vita umana.

2. NUGA's rating of the film Inside Out

If this is a return to form for Pixar then they never was as good as I thought they were. But since the were in fact great, then this movie is highly overrated. Not only do the single beat characters dictate their actions predictably (and not being true to their 'personalities would destroy the whole point), but the whole adventure seems impotent riddled with tear jerkers and clichéd 'emotional' moments.

3. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Inside Out

Pixar's finest, brillhant film that shows both of its best sides: the sensible, emotional stories as seen as WALL-E, RATATOUILLE and FINDING NEMO; and funny, action-packed and energetic adventures of THE INCREDIBLES, MONSTERS, INC and TOY STORY. A pure, absolute delight.

4. Several Giraffes's rating of the film Inside Out

Brilliant representation of feelings. Surprising representation of sadness as a beneficial emotion in a movie directed primarily to children.

5. Ştefan Iancu's rating of the film Inside Out

6. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Inside Out

God, when Riley was being hug by their parents and the memory ball became the first one to be a mix of joy and sadness... I was about to cry my eyeballs out. This film was so adorable... and smart too. It should be mandatory viewing in school programs!

7. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film Inside Out

Adorei não estava nada à espera!

8. João Valadão's rating of the film Inside Out

Funny thing, I remember when I was a kid I would imagine little creatures controlling my movements. It's pictures like this that keep my faith in cartoons.

9. Luke Spence's rating of the film Inside Out

Yeah, it's as good as everyone says it is. It stands alone in children's films and perhaps film in general in its advocacy of sadness as a necessary aspect to life.

10. east1999's rating of the film Inside Out

What if bildungsromans dreamt of bildungsromans.. It's true that Pixar's movies are not meant for kids. They're meant for families, reconstructed through new affiliations, broken down in types, re-spliced. Thankfully devoid of a "villain", the film insists on the ethics of growing up — through a purge. Mainly, it's the absurd childhood friend Ding Dong who suffers, a fact so sad this review cannot account for it.

11. MistaRichard's rating of the film Inside Out

Pete Docter once again manages to hit that sweet spot between sadness and joy (pun intended) with this rich, funny, nostalgic, heartwrenching, hopeful and just all-around delightful movie.

12. PiarviRecherreen's rating of the film Inside Out

Deux mille un souvenirs aux teintes saturées - l'Odyssée d'un espace intérieur.

13. MiloBOK's rating of the film Inside Out

A great animated film, full of heart and incredibly powerful. It's got a good mix of emotions (and not just in the form of the characters) and is one of the best animated movies that I've seen in a while.

14. Lutka's rating of the film Inside Out

Another great story from Pixar.

15. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film Inside Out

Un très très bon film, qui apporte un éclairage tout bonbon mais pas cucul sur les process mentaux des gamins, qui semblent souvent assez arcanes...

16. Lourenço Cadete's rating of the film Inside Out

17. mac le mac's rating of the film Inside Out

18. tom.house's rating of the film Inside Out

Maybe I'm a bit skewed, but this film helps me speak about a death in the family to my daughter. It speaks to the power of art (even if its corporate art) to transcend the limits of language to something more true. How else can you show a three year old the value of sadness? Beautiful.

19. xrystyna's rating of the film Inside Out

great idea, but animation is not my cup of tea. still, waiting for sequels )

20. arcondicionado's rating of the film Inside Out

21. edpwilson's rating of the film Inside Out

"Take her to the moon for me.. okay?"

22. pluviosity's rating of the film Inside Out

Oh these damn dust in my eyes.

23. pascal's rating of the film Inside Out