1. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Inside Rooms: 26 Bathrooms, London & Oxfordshire, 1985

Less engaging than earlier pedantries due to a more conventional structure - unless this style of Greenaway had indeed become its own convention by then (likely). Otherwise the usual beautification of the mundane. Whether faux or otherwise this spare, functionalist style of reportage was common on British TV at the time & is now sadly missed when a brick isn't just a brick but in your face too in case you missed it.

2. El Biffo's rating of the film Inside Rooms: 26 Bathrooms, London & Oxfordshire, 1985

Must-see for anyone considering or planning a new bathroom! Plenty of ideas here, with some help from Cosey Fanni Tutti of Industrial band "Throbbing Gristle". Also of great interest to anyone who loves to take a bath. I enjoyed it, and wish I had space to build a more deluxe bath! Here are some of my favorite bath indulgences: Make friends with a florist and get roses that are not quite sell-able, (more below)

3. yulquen's rating of the film Inside Rooms: 26 Bathrooms, London & Oxfordshire, 1985

A MAN AFTER MY OWN HEART