1. sebekk's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

2. Farnaz Hashemnia's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

Among all the four series of Insidious, I liked this episode the most. The demon's character has an identification at least and the movie can surprise you on certain moments.

3. captainfez's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

I guess those ghost hunters have offices in two locations now.

4. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

5. subtonal's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

6. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

7. atpgaga's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

Queer panic in the American home.

8. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

The way Wan connected the story was really satisfying and interesting, i thought it was a good sequel. This one's direction seems better to me due to my adjustment to Wan's acute way of storytelling. Not really creepy as the first one because i also got used to the theme. Among these two movies, this gave me the hardest jumpscare, when Renai got hit in the head... That was intense for me haha

9. Arf's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

10. Miggy Angel's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

11. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

It's still bad but it's a lot better than the first. Some parts were successfully tense and fun to watch. But I must confess, when Renai takes a kettle to the head I was in stitches.

12. Sophy Romvari's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

13. ceknklsn's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

14. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

While better directed & more compelling than its predecessor, with a genuinely imaginative use of colour & composition replacing Wan's more typical emphasis on badly framed wide-angle shots, disorganised jump cuts & "nu-metal" styled monochrome, it's still a film essentially about nothing! There's no real theme here; no subtext; no passion. It's just an extended tribute to horror scenes & images already seen before.

15. JackButcher's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

Tries to work in more of a Stephen King-esque feel to the story but doesn't really work, mostly due to bad acting and reliance on loud jumpscares.

16. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

2013, dir. JAMES WAN - 6,2/10 (USA)

17. HKFanatic's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

While it may be difficult to fault James Wan for his technique, as he is clearly a student of 70's horror filmmaking, I can at the very least criticize him for not deploying that skill in the service of stronger scripts. The long takes, the slow zooms, the Argento-esque lighting - they don't rouse as much feeling when in the context of a forgettable PG-13 spookfest aimed at multiplex-going teenagers.

18. Linda Wittgenstein's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

better than the first one, but still shitty

19. Graham Ball's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

Going back over The Insidious films and to be honest it's weird how I seem to have misjudged them the first time around. I've even gone as far as moving Chapter 2 from 1 star to 3. I like how they have their own little Conjuring universe thing going on and when you watch them back to back they definitely stand up as a stronger cohesive series than I gave them credit. A good worthwhile supernatural horror series.

20. cacophagy's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

0/5 the reason why i rated this one star is because i wouldn't be able to post a zero rating. this was a colossal waste of time and money, the story line didn't make sense and it had none of the charm that saved insidious from being just simply bleh.

21. corpseprince's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

"Omfg Insidious was sooooo scary" -This shitty ass generation.

22. Sue Denim's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

I guess I just have a soft spot for ghostbusters. Also, go Rose Byrne!

23. pieomy's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

I was anxious most of the time because of how utterly shit this was.

24. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 2

I actually was surprised how much of a good sequel this film was, lots of scares and tension that started as soon as the credits rolled