1. nadnab's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

2. rulesofachia's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

This one can be a bit corny and jumpscares are aplenty but it does have some genuinely unsettling moments as well as some touching drama. Lin Shaye is so good! The final shot is extremely eerie and ominous but ruined by a really lame jumpscare.

3. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

4. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

Va che mica è brutto. Di sicuro non è visionario e inquietante come i primi due, ma ha i suoi momenti davvero azzeccati e un villain davvero interessante. L'ho trovato ben più ispirato e spaventoso di L'Evocazione 2. Manca Wan alla regia, che quindi è decisamente meno raffinata, ma la storia mi ha preso di più e complessivamente il tema trattato è perfino toccante. Non male, pensavo fosse una sola.

5. Graham Ball's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

2.5-3 stars... This prequel was umpteen times better than the sequel and (in my opinion) better than the first film in the series. Immediate plus points - the use of music/sound really seemed well thought out, solid performances, a steady unfolding story (not wholly original but well told), and some genuine creepy horror imagery. Good effort. Maybe leave it at chapter 3 though, guys?

6. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

while not having the intense horror of the original, a worthy addition to the series

7. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

Chapter one still better than this

8. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

9. ceknklsn's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

"Jumpscares"? Is that the nomenclature? I agree that they are a bit cheap. After the first 2 where I screamed quite loudly I stopped watching when I knew one was coming and just watched my brother scream. That's what made it enjoyable. I thought the the ending demon looked a bit too much like Darth Maul.

11. Patrick John's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

One star for the effort and performances. Another for the jumpscares and the special effects. It was okay for the most part because it hella made me cover my eyes. Jumpscares are nice but I'd like to believe it should be horror's last resort to scare anyone.

12. quiteemotional's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

13. Jordan Galvin's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

14. el.'s rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

15. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

A tedious exercise in pointless filmmaking. While the two first movies had their issues at least they had a decent story and good actors. This trainwreck had neither. I feel sorry for Lin Shaye who has to carry this boring movie. She deserved better!

16. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

Boriiiinnng ! Only good thing : the Pixies t-shirt !

17. Aymerik Martin Derome's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

18. marinaaaaaaaa's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

19. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

Jumpscares. Still better than "somewhere".

20. Franco Rhyme Wiseman's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

21. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

Should have stopped at number 2. http://theflickeringwall.blogspot.pt/2015/08/insidious-chapter-3.html

22. davidtaveiraa's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

23. Linda Wittgenstein's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3

hahaha, ok better than the first two though. maybe, i don't know, at least funny - 2.5

24. glitchedplant's rating of the film Insidious: Chapter 3