1. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Insidious

As a horror movie, this was a little different. Unlike other horror movies i liked how the story progressed and how the excessive was the use of sounds. Pulled me in. Storytelling took sharp turns and i thought it was interesting. In one part i thought i was watching a Del Toro movie, which made me like the movie more. Got scared in some parts, too

2. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Insidious

My review is that I wanted more Barbara Hershey.

3. Arf's rating of the film Insidious

4. spasmolytic's rating of the film Insidious

I gotta give it credit. Being scared in horror movie is asking for a lot. This gave me that feeling horror movies are supposed to do a few times during the first viewing. Not so much the second, but still there. Gotta give it credit for that.

5. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Insidious

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Insidious

Malgré un délibéré parti pris d'utiliser toutes les ficelles et facettes de la planète fantastique, de la maison hantée au voyage astral en passant par l'horreur visuelle, les morts-vivants, les pouvoirs médiumniques, les mondes parallèles, cette extravagante et foisonnante tambouille peut s'apprécier, en prenant en compte un certain humour sous-jacent dans certaines séquences. www.cinefiches.com

7. Thomas Lahr's rating of the film Insidious

A study in "How to rip-off 'Poltergeist' but at the same time make a terrible movie'. Nothing works here. It's neither scary or interesting. Totally wasted time.

8. Kreg's rating of the film Insidious

Starts as a typical "family moves into a haunted house (tm) and the little kid perceives things the parents can't" schlock, but midway through turns into a whole different movie. The bait and switch, not a twist, was incredible and well worth committing to.

9. PeterK94's rating of the film Insidious

This movie is everything I loathe about modern horror movies, but I believe this movie defined the clichés that the genre is currently being inflicted with. That being said, there is nothing I hate about Insidious, other than it being excruciatingly average.

10. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Insidious

11. rulesofachia's rating of the film Insidious

It's not as "well-made" as The Conjuring but I prefer it because it's more creative. Second half is not as effective but still enjoyable in a fantastique sort of way.

12. Dukeson's rating of the film Insidious

I really dig the premise, but its mostly jump scares.

13. film_lies101's rating of the film Insidious

Just like the 'Conjuring' only less artful, this is Reagan era propaganda disguised as a horror flick

14. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Insidious

15. Henry Spencer's rating of the film Insidious

What a hilariously horrible movie.

16. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Insidious

Somehow a POLTERGEIST rewriting, lacking fun & less innovative yet effective, especially in Part 1, which gives the creeps. Part 2, more explanatory than suggestive, suddenly loses its intensity. === Un peu une réécriture de POLTERGEIST, l'humour & l'innovation en moins, pourtant efficace, surtout dans la 1re partie, qui donne la chair de poule. La 2ème, plus explicative que suggestive, perd du coup son intensité.

17. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Insidious

I've been told this is scary but it just made me laugh. The ghost looks like something out of the Mighty Boosh.

18. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Insidious

19. GromD's rating of the film Insidious

Could have been worst, could have been much much better

20. Tibulle85's rating of the film Insidious

Le meilleur film d'un réalisateur par ailleurs sur-coté (ou sur-vendu, difficile parfois de faire la différence), surtout quand on le compare à l'affreux "Saw" ou bien à l'ennuyeux "The Conjuring". Le film parvient à tenir en haleine, mais rien (loin de là) de révolutionnaire; ça reste de l'ultra-classique et de l'horreur "accessible au 12-16 ans"...A bon entendeur! ;-)

21. conchobar's rating of the film Insidious

22. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Insidious

A great horror film of the modern era. must watch for horror fans.

23. Soille.'s rating of the film Insidious

My boyfriend warned me about this movie. I didn't care so here I am, giving it the not so deserved one star.

24. ceknklsn's rating of the film Insidious