1. Onbestendig's rating of the film Insidious

2. Bob's rating of the film Insidious

Even though it's competently crafted to some degree, it's flawed on so many levels that it becomes unbearable to watch as the ending approaches. Screenplay is laughable and not in an entertaining way, while greyish cinematography foreshadows one generic, blunt and unnecessary horror. The cast tries to do its best, but everything was condemned to fail right from the start.

3. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film Insidious

4. 9DarkMistress2's rating of the film Insidious

Hey its the crazy catholic mom from Detroit Rock City! Lol

5. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film Insidious

patrick wilson's gorgeous flawless equine face is the only saving grace of this lame potboiler

6. npynvt's rating of the film Insidious

7. Faszinierender Stadtplan's rating of the film Insidious

8. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Insidious

As a horror movie, this was a little different. Unlike other horror movies i liked how the story progressed and how excessive was the use of sounds. Pulled me in. Storytelling took sharp turns and i thought it was interesting. In one part i thought i was watching a Del Toro movie, which made me like the movie more. Got scared in some parts, too

9. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Insidious

My review is that I wanted more Barbara Hershey.

10. Arf's rating of the film Insidious

11. spasmolytic's rating of the film Insidious

Jump scares are better than no scares if they work, and they did it for me here so I gotta give it credit. Any form of scare in a horror movie is few and far between.

12. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Insidious

13. FISCHER's rating of the film Insidious

Malgré un délibéré parti pris d'utiliser toutes les ficelles et facettes de la planète fantastique, de la maison hantée au voyage astral en passant par l'horreur visuelle, les morts-vivants, les pouvoirs médiumniques, les mondes parallèles, cette extravagante et foisonnante tambouille peut s'apprécier, en prenant en compte un certain humour sous-jacent dans certaines séquences. www.cinefiches.com

14. thmslhr's rating of the film Insidious

A study in "How to rip-off 'Poltergeist' but at the same time make a terrible movie'. Nothing works here. It's neither scary or interesting. Totally wasted time.

15. Kreg's rating of the film Insidious

Starts as a typical "family moves into a haunted house (tm) and the little kid perceives things the parents can't" schlock, but midway through turns into a whole different movie. The bait and switch, not a twist, was incredible and well worth committing to.

16. PeterK94's rating of the film Insidious

This movie is everything I loathe about modern horror movies, but I believe this movie defined the clichés that the genre is currently being inflicted with. That being said, there is nothing I hate about Insidious, other than it being excruciatingly average.

17. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Insidious

18. Europudding's rating of the film Insidious

It's not as "well-made" as The Conjuring but I prefer it because it's more creative. Second half is not as effective but still enjoyable in a fantastique sort of way.

19. Dukeson's rating of the film Insidious

I really dig the premise, but its mostly jump scares.

20. film_lies101's rating of the film Insidious

Just like the 'Conjuring' only less artful, this is Reagan era propaganda disguised as a horror flick

21. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Insidious

22. Henry Spencer's rating of the film Insidious

What a hilariously horrible movie.

23. Michael H. CLAES's rating of the film Insidious

Somehow a POLTERGEIST rewriting, lacking fun & less innovative yet effective, especially in Part 1, which gives the creeps. Part 2, more explanatory than suggestive, suddenly loses its intensity. === Un peu une réécriture de POLTERGEIST, l'humour & l'innovation en moins, pourtant efficace, surtout dans la 1re partie, qui donne la chair de poule. La 2ème, plus explicative que suggestive, perd du coup son intensité.

24. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Insidious

I've been told this is scary but it just made me laugh. The ghost looks like something out of the Mighty Boosh.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7