1. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film Insomnia

Quiero una cabaƱa en el lago

2. emanuela's rating of the film Insomnia

3. carlosleite's rating of the film Insomnia

Included "Heat" - from Michael Mann, Insomnia it's one of my favorite crime movies. Great screenplay, great actuations, and great original score. 2002 great year for cinema

4. Z's rating of the film Insomnia

Robin Williams does his absolutely best work in this film which is really saying something because Pacino gives a positively powerhouse performance as well. I have been mocked by many a cinephile for enjoying this remake of an an acknowledged masterpiece, but I gotta say it's nice to see Nolan calm down and honor genre technique. This film lacks the antsy, self-conscious spectacle of his more recent big budget films.

5. smndvdcl's rating of the film Insomnia

Nolan raises the bar for US remakes with this haunting thriller, but once again, it can't avoid becoming a paint-by-numbers rehash of the Scandinavian original.

6. Ethan's rating of the film Insomnia

To be perfectly honest, it's better if you just watch the original Insomnia with Stellan Skarsgard, it's way better.

7. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Insomnia

8. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Insomnia

9. NICOLE86's rating of the film Insomnia

I admire Nolan but he should have not remade this film. The Swedish one is a masterpiece and this one is just bad.

10. J. O.'s rating of the film Insomnia

One of the most unnecessary remakes out there.

11. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Insomnia

Gripping and tense. Williams is in top form. Hilary Swank is forgettable like usual and Pacino doesn't exactly shine. Love the story. Haven't seen the original yet.

12. Yildiz Doygun's rating of the film Insomnia

Oh my god Al Pacino.. Oh my god he made me cry despite the fact that the movie is not that good.

13. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Insomnia

Sort of ordinary and clumsy-- the original was much better, but no masterpiece.

14. Lintang A.'s rating of the film Insomnia

another overlooked gem by a well known director and well known actors. 8/10

15. DanOffen's rating of the film Insomnia

16. Stefano Leone's rating of the film Insomnia

I seriously don't know why Nolan made this.

17. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Insomnia

18. Chris's rating of the film Insomnia

Solid psychological thriller with an interesting theme, have yet to watch the original however

19. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film Insomnia

Alaska is beautiful land because men do not set foot there too much. It is indeed the most brilliant aspect of this film. The story dragged itself in hideous details: Who the fuck brings a megaphone to a stake-out? Why there's a fog all the sudden? A detective fiction author would clean the girl's body, leaving no trace, and then dump it in the garbage? THIS IS NO WAY TO TREAT A FRIEND NOLAN!

20. INZER's rating of the film Insomnia

21. galuh indri's rating of the film Insomnia

In terms of a Nolan's this was not his average good, but in general this was okay.

22. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Insomnia