1. nadnab's rating of the film Insurgent

2. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Insurgent

Sequel senza pretese. Tanti effetti speciali e scene che tentano invano di replicare Inception. La recitazione non è migliorata e la sceneggiatura rimane scontata per la maggior parte del tempo. Non ho letto il libro, quindi non so quanto questo sia dovuto allo scritto originale e quanto al riadattamento cinematografico. Forse la seconda, visto che la storia, in linea di massima, non è male e continuerò a guardarla.

3. Auranee's rating of the film Insurgent

More ambitious in scope than Divergent but lacking the chemistry and electric pacing of the first installment. Shailene Woodley is shortchanged and Theo James gets way too much screen time for how interesting he is (not very).

4. TheToToW's rating of the film Insurgent

Mieux que le livre. R.I.P l'histoire originale

5. smeef's rating of the film Insurgent

THIS IS A RLLY BAD MOVIE BUT I WAS FEELING IT

6. Justwibi's rating of the film Insurgent

actually, in the book, the story is very thin and doesn't much anything in there. and the movie just doing the same!maybe this trilogy can be great with the ensemble cast. but still not strong enough too.

7. thomisdead's rating of the film Insurgent

8. gipuc's rating of the film Insurgent

one just beause Tobias (Theo James) is definitely hot, a new James Franco less american more british.

9. ira sriwulandari's rating of the film Insurgent

10. Patrick John's rating of the film Insurgent

Visually-stunning with a lot of beautiful effects. The romance thing is kind of shitty but this is a young adult film, what do you expect?

11. Calu.'s rating of the film Insurgent

The effects were nice. I didn't like the beginning so much, but at the end was ok. I didn't read this book, so...the end surprise me.

12. TheIB's rating of the film Insurgent

Not sure what to say. I'm aware that "based upon" doesn't mean it needs to be 100% accurate. Part of me thinks it wasn't as bad as similar movies, but the way they changed the story... didn't make me happy.

13. bunkbedd's rating of the film Insurgent

inaccurate and disappointing :(

14. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Insurgent

1.5 just really long and boring

15. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Insurgent

'Go with happiness' and don't ever come back.

16. marupies's rating of the film Insurgent

Shailene Woodley is the only thing keeping this afloat.

17. galuh indri's rating of the film Insurgent

I enjoyed this more than the Hunger Games sequel.

18. patríciapinho's rating of the film Insurgent

i just like that it's mostly women in power and men are mainly eye candy/props

19. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Insurgent

20. Adam Cross's rating of the film Insurgent

Why did I subject myself to this. I said I wouldn't after the first film but I guess curiosity won over. This was truly terrible. And I still detest Shailene Woodley. Can Hollywood stop trying to make these mediocre white girls happen?

21. peaches and plums's rating of the film Insurgent

22. Cansu's rating of the film Insurgent

Vay be önce Kate Winslet derken Naomi'ciğimi de kadroya almışlar.

23. lostlevel's rating of the film Insurgent

Watchable but a bit of a mess compared to the first in the series.

24. ABVH's rating of the film Insurgent

Katniss goes to Matrix to open the 5th element.