1. Andrea Derizio's rating of the film Interview

With a preview screen like that, it's hard not click play.

2. Mr. Kaizer's rating of the film Interview

Original: Interview, Theo van Gogh, 2003. http://mubi.com/films/interview--3

3. Ivan Faerman's rating of the film Interview

4. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Interview

Katja Schuurman has a cameo at the final.

5. Ceren's rating of the film Interview

6. Aybige Tek's rating of the film Interview

what a girl :-) what a house :-) a real good 1 about dialogs & relations..1 of those slow and patience required ones but hey totally worth it in the end :-)

7. xrystyna's rating of the film Interview

actually (for the first time) I preferred this US remake over the original

8. JolieG1's rating of the film Interview

If you're looking for a movie to touch your heart , make you think afterwards and want to cry , this isn't for you . It's nothing more than a cynical , manipulative dialogue between a drug obsessed actress and a perverse reporter . I enjoyed it though.

9. AyynaMkay's rating of the film Interview

the one in which steve doesn't die. oh may be because he is a director? worth watching though. and i love buscemi no matter what

10. Eduardo A.'s rating of the film Interview

A pointless film. I love Steve Buscemi, but this film...what a wast of time.

11. Clara C.'s rating of the film Interview

Steve Buscemi toujours aussi bon, Sienna Miller joue pour une fois plutôt bien (peut-être son propre rôle d'actrice cokée au "dady complex" carabiné ?). Le tout se tient, la musique de Noonday Underground "Boy Like a Timebomb" est mémorable. Un bon moment, simple et agréable pour un long-métrage filmé en seulement quelques jours pourtant !

12. FailedImitator's rating of the film Interview

Never liked Sienna Miller, but she was actually good in this.

13. Amenicart's rating of the film Interview

14. Neto's rating of the film Interview

Pure genious. It made change my whole outlook on Sienna Miller.Buscemi is always brilliant. And I think she held her own with him. Definetely up there on my list. Within the Best of the Decade for sure.

15. Eny's rating of the film Interview

16. Apurimac's rating of the film Interview

Sienna Miller, what a revelation.

17. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Interview

Steve Buscemi's two-character drama is a cynical tete-a-tete that's engrossing at every moment. Buscemi is excellent, Sienna Miller (who I've never been impressed with) was good, but not quite at the same level. Razor-sharp writing, even if it did sometimes feel more like a filmed play than a film.