1. Vielleicht An Stillen Tagen's rating of the film Intimacy

"Intimacy"s kühle Optik zeigt viel Tristesse. Er zeichnet grauen Großstadt-Alltag, Anonymität, Kälte und "reglementierte Unverbindlichkeit". Illusionen, Festgefahrenheit von Lebensentwürfen und Abhängigkeit klingen an. Die Geschichte hat ihre emotionalen und inspirierenden Momente, bleibt am Ende, wie die Beziehung der beiden Hauptdarsteller: flüchtig leidenschaftlich, distanziert und wenig nachhaltig befriedigend.

2. Diderot's rating of the film Intimacy

How this movie isn't better appreciated is beyond me. Mark Rylance and Kerry Fox are both beautiful and fascinating in their roles. Then there's also Marianne Faithfull to round it all off, perfect as always.

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Intimacy

Last Tango in a shithole, starring assholes. Sex without love or intimacy isn't really sex. It's a form of mutual masturbation where you grind body parts together. That type of sex is actually the opposite of intimacy. Which is the point.

4. Blue Roses's rating of the film Intimacy

5. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Intimacy

God director, but I dislike this film. Yes...yes...it has graphic sex. It's not enough to make it interesting. Try the other films by this director.

6. Jörg Althaus's rating of the film Intimacy

Intense portrait of a lonely man

7. bontampi's rating of the film Intimacy

slow start but became quickly intense. liked it!

8. Dombl's rating of the film Intimacy

Very well played city drama about a two people who suffer on their lifes.

9. peaches and plums's rating of the film Intimacy

the mole under her nipple, illy coffee, marlboro lights, handjobs, panty-sniffing i dont understand what this movie is about

10. El Biffo's rating of the film Intimacy

The sex scenes are really very erotic, but I can't say much for the rest of the film. A great opportunity to use fast forward and rewind, or just click back and forth if you are watching on youtube. The "good parts" are mostly in the beginning:)

11. Pymo's rating of the film Intimacy

Penetrate in my heart!

12. espaçonimas's rating of the film Intimacy

A homenagem a PATRICE CHÉREAU no Espaço Nimas começa já amanhã com o filme INTIMIDADE, às 15h30, que venceu o Urso de Ouro em Berlim, em 2001.

13. Redundant Cinema's rating of the film Intimacy

The acting, across the board, was unbearably wooden at times and laughably over-enthusiastic in others. The dialogue wasn't at all that realistic, especially the park scene with Marianne Faithful and Kerry Fox. Whoever wrote that script should be reprimanded. Really, really bad.

14. mirzafahmi's rating of the film Intimacy

15. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Intimacy

16. Shishira's rating of the film Intimacy

Reminds me of the song [sung by Kimiko Itoh] River of Crystals' beautiful lyrics ...

17. Koalacanth's rating of the film Intimacy

Although at first I was not really into this movie I became strangely effected by the last half of it.

18. chanandre's rating of the film Intimacy

You talk. You'll ruin it. You reveal feelings, you're dead. You don't reveal them, dead you are. Damn. Life's no worth. I mean love's not. This is a great film that shows us that. That human feelings, relations (relationships - always did love the ship part on relationships i mean ships of relation, relations that sail on, off of, out of, from, out on ships.It's poetic), etc are a pit, a pitfall, a fall, and A death.