1. IKB 191's rating of the film Into the Forest

2. kowalski's rating of the film Into the Forest

mal wieder eine echte "geschichte" - faszinierend

3. Sarthak dasgupta's rating of the film Into the Forest

Amazing atmosphere. Great acting. The end felt abstract. May be I missed something or may be it is meant to be. In all I am glad I chose to watch this.

4. Juurakkotukka's rating of the film Into the Forest

The Spirit of the Beehive meets Antichrist and Man tänker sitt.

5. Juan Javier's rating of the film Into the Forest

6. Iordan Hristov's rating of the film Into the Forest

A great monster movie where the monster is quite lovable.

7. Martijn de Vos's rating of the film Into the Forest

What a suspense! And some amazing acting of the boy. This movie had my full attention for the whole length of the movie. The small streamlet of information, well dosed throughout the movie worked really well. I’m only stuck with a feeling that I missed the metaphor at the end, and the whole devil. Maybe there are multiple interpretations, maybe just one, but I miss it... therefore 4 stars. Too bad.

8. msmichel's rating of the film Into the Forest

A good mix of psychological horror and familial drama make up this interesting film from director Gilles Marchand and co-scripter Dominik Moll. A delusional man takes his two boys into the forest with some hope of remaining there forever with them and confronting his demon(s) head on.

9. Dobromir Tsolyov's rating of the film Into the Forest

A low-key, yet totally classy film. I can't think of a better film about parents trying to reconnect with their children. The film is a thing on its own. Amazing script, really great metaphor. Great looks. Boss actors. More people should know about Into the Forest.

10. captainfez's rating of the film Into the Forest

Like most childhood holidays: full of beauty and monsters but ultimately boring.

11. Sergey Belov's rating of the film Into the Forest

Inspired by The Return? https://mubi.com/films/the-return

12. eberhard's rating of the film Into the Forest

The otherworlds loneliness yearns for acceptance.

13. Roman2's rating of the film Into the Forest

Good. Needless to say more at this time.

14. Andreas Holz's rating of the film Into the Forest

This is an excellent example for a good psychological horror mystery which depends on you to unravel (I think it's not that hard, but still might go unnoticed). Hint: this is not a fantasy-film. It also helps if you enjoy great child actors and forests.

15. Epinephrin's rating of the film Into the Forest

I didnt get this film. Apart from two sweet kids and nice scenery, didn't offer that much. I didn't get it what was all the fuzz about. Stars for the kids

16. Udo N. Owen's rating of the film Into the Forest

Ein harter, langsamer, düsterer und schwieriger Brocken, sehr schön gefilmt und gespielt mit dichter Atmosphäre. Die Geschichte zieht in ihren Bann und hinterlässt einen nachdenklich. Dennoch ein Film, zu dem die Stimung passen muss, um ihn genießen zu können. Definitiv sehenswert! 6/10

17. AVA's rating of the film Into the Forest

Verletzter Männerstolz.Im Schlepptau gedachte Vaterliebe und unbedingter Besitzanspruch mit irreversibler mentaler Schädigung des Nachwuchses. Eindrucksvoll zelebriert.

18. MoodyBlues's rating of the film Into the Forest

Creepy movie with an oppressing atmosphere.

19. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Into the Forest

A busy, young script, half-realized but with a lot on its mind, much like those good amateur horror tales someone says "just has to be a film". It's not a total success, but the way it captures the elusive sensations in the dynamic of an estranged, divorced dad taking kids on holiday is noteworthy - and the forest serves as an arena to these kind of feelings and apprehensions. There's a great scene: [cont.]

20. Felix De Maere's rating of the film Into the Forest

Schitterende film met een ongelooflijke diepgang. Het kind verenigt de slapeloze vader met zijn schaduw en wordt daardoor gered. Een juweel.

21. easypz's rating of the film Into the Forest

An impressionable boy's sensitive nature is provoked in the isolated custody of his mentally ill father. But his imagination is informed by metaphorical insight, unlike the father's literal-minded delusions -- hence the father's increasingly desperate, tragic need to connect with him. Strong work misses full, haunting potential by valuing routine suspense over depth & intensity of its unique father/son relationship.

22. Luis Brilhante's rating of the film Into the Forest

Um filme que se transforma muito rapidamente numa paisagem humana, ornamentado com a coloração do seu próprio tempo. A descobrir enquanto objeto estético.

23. Mario Ostrowski's rating of the film Into the Forest

24. tinderness's rating of the film Into the Forest

Vom Inhaltlichen argumentiert: ein Film über den Mißbrauch von Kindern durch Männer, die selbst nicht mit sich zurechtkommen. Formal ein etwas vorhersehbar inszenierter Film, der wieder einmal das Thema Wildnis mißbraucht. Ein schaler Nachgeschmack bleibt, bei diesem geschmäcklerisch angelegten Streifen. Die haben wir alles schon mehrere Male durchexerziert, diese nassen Träume aus den Großstädten.