1. nadnab's rating of the film Into the Forest

2. Rita Roque's rating of the film Into the Forest

3. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Into the Forest

4. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Into the Forest

5. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Into the Forest

I'd recommend The Survivalist instead.

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Into the Forest

They put a lot of effort and heart into this movie and it pays off. It's not a sci-fi film. It was a horror film for me, the thought of not having electricity, since that's all I do is consume electricity.

7. Mohammad Ebrahimian's rating of the film Into the Forest

8. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Into the Forest

Carefully constructed and with an impeccable narrative. The central tale of sorority and survival is so clever and quite unexpected. I truly believe this film is an example on how far an austere production and a cleverly constructed tale can go, specially when it comes to non canonical science fiction. A delicate film.

9. Riku-tan's rating of the film Into the Forest

Frankly, this is not the type of movie that I usually watch. In fact, I find it boring for the first time. However, as I continue to watch the movie until the end (which makes me greatful), I can realize how powerful the characters of these two actresses and they certainly can deliver it in good ways. What a way in showing that people don't need modern things to keep surviving.

10. smokescreen's rating of the film Into the Forest

11. Joyce's rating of the film Into the Forest

A beautiful story of survival - two women overcoming grief and discarding an old life, an old world. Surviving by themselves, together - it's symbolic. Incredible performances by Ellen Page and Evan Rachel Wood make for believable character arcs that ultimately saves the okay screenplay.

12. Meriç Aksu's rating of the film Into the Forest

13. vordven's rating of the film Into the Forest

14. spiderliliez's rating of the film Into the Forest

Not exactly sure how to feel about this movie. Though it was a best-selling book, the movie fell a little short. It must be the screenplay, and the script. The little inconsistencies, like the girls barely changing their appearance despite their ordeal was one thing. Regardless, you gotta love Evan and Ellen playing opposite each other. But it kinda felt like your dream cast in the wrong story.

15. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Into the Forest

Into the Forest is an affecting, tightly-edited, and fascinating portrayal of the end times, told from the perspective of two sisters isolated deep in the forest. Some scenes are scary, some are moving, others are even humorous. It's a well-rounded effort with two great leads, especially Evan Rachel Wood.

16. msmichel's rating of the film Into the Forest

FNC '15 Welcome back Ms. Rozema. The director makes her first important work since 'Mansfield Park' with this surprising and effective tale of 'end of days'. Two sisters survive in an uncertain future when the north American power grid goes down separated for the most part from the world of men but must overcome their own fixations and self-center ness to exist. What sounded contrived works very well here.

17. Jason's rating of the film Into the Forest

I entered the forest tentatively. There were expectations of bad. I am Canadian. Why do I go see Canadian films I expect to hate? It doesn't matter. Occasionally it pays dividends. I will say, however, that this movie is incredible DESPITE the screenplay. Rozema has just done so many things totally wonderfully here. The metronome. Oh my God. The metronome. It were as though I had a womb w/ a heart beating there.