1. HKFanatic's rating of the film Into the Storm

A disaster movie for the YouTube generation? Director Steve Quale is a James Cameron protege, and it shows in the clear and confident manner he stages action sequences and handles digital effects. As a fan of Quale's "Final Destination" film, I was not disappointed by the Biblically destructive setpieces here. While it may have been lambasted by the critics, "Into the Storm" is simple, unpretentious entertainment.

2. eveningflares's rating of the film Into the Storm

This is one of those so good it's bad movies for me. I laughed a lot.

3. Íris Jordão's rating of the film Into the Storm

Not quite impressive, but I can't help enjoying movies about the force of nature.

4. Scotch's rating of the film Into the Storm

As the video rental store worker forewarned me while I rented it: it makes Twister look like King Lear. Too much "story," not enough tornadoes, no flying cows. WTF.

5. Varun Saini's rating of the film Into the Storm

Climax is good.... the vortex was beautiful

6. Tiago Batista Santos's rating of the film Into the Storm

It tried... but too many clichés and a lack of discipline and ambition from basically all the people involved in the film, keeps it from getting as interesting and entertaining as it should be.

7. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Into the Storm

It's so typically bad I was actually laughing while watching the "tragedy" scenes...

8. venenatis's rating of the film Into the Storm

9. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film Into the Storm

Its such a shame about this movie. I thought the action scenes were visually amazing with use of latest technology. They were very tense! However as usual with disaster movie the plot is very weak, whys it always one without the other :( some scenes unrealistic i.e iphone would of died after that much water on it, tornados never disappear that quickly. Would of liked more facts about town,amount died etc..

10. Pierre's rating of the film Into the Storm

The drama is generic, the scenery televisual, the found-footage conceit is barely there. And yet, those final set-pieces offer such thrilling rhapsodies of destruction you could almost confuse it with Emmerich or Spielberg if you squinted hard enough.

11. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Into the Storm

As much as the action overrode the plot (the basic one that existed, anyway), there was actually some superficial story points about family and sticking together that stuck with me throughout. I enjoyed the visual effects as it gave the film a necessary realism to stay interesting. The casting was good, but allover I found it a visual feast rather than a story-driven masterpiece. See it, but don't get your hopes up.

12. msmichel's rating of the film Into the Storm

Fantasia '14 Pretty well worthless drivel that makes one pine for the days of Irwin Allen disaster movies. Effects are often stirring but you've already seen the best ones in the trailer (flaming funnel). Human element is just awful becoming more and more grating as the film goes on making one root for the storm. By the time of the vortex sequence the film has moved into near self parody status. Pretty awful.