1. ceknklsn's rating of the film Into the Wild

2. amoradov's rating of the film Into the Wild

3. lauraalpinto's rating of the film Into the Wild

4. Semaj Productions's rating of the film Into the Wild

A film about the call to escape the bullshit and leave it all behind. In a world where teens feel more pressure to achieve perfect grades, get into perfect colleges, and work perfect jobs, this film speaks to a generation of dissatisfied suburban kids who wish they could have been hippies. Some of the best photography of all time, paired with a perfect soundtrack by Eddie Vedder and a sense of poetic attitude.

5. Chichago_'s rating of the film Into the Wild

6. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Into the Wild

7. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film Into the Wild

8. chicajomles's rating of the film Into the Wild

*I read somewhere how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong* I was really young when it hit me... and it did inspire me to make my early 20's a total anachronical reading of Byron too. I was lucky I didn't inadvertently poisoned myself, though (or decided to burn my almost inexistent money 10'000 km away from home).

9. Aims's rating of the film Into the Wild

Meh. Read the book. Watched the movie. Meh. I like the landscapes, love the soundtrack but it just doesn't speak to me. As always, there are great differences between the book and the actual movie. It seemed the movie included a lot of scenes and routes that are never mentioned in the book (I do not remember reading anything about whatsisname kayaking to Mexico, but I did read it a while ago).

10. Rúben A. Jesus's rating of the film Into the Wild

you know, I don't like McCandless

11. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Into the Wild

12. Tamás Rolfesz's rating of the film Into the Wild

13. askapsaskis's rating of the film Into the Wild

"I come more and more to the conclusion that wilderness, in America or anywhere else, is the only thing left that is worth saving." - Abbey "I really didn't care about it, and then when I heard that everybody wanted it – for 40 years, they've been trying to get it approved, and I said, 'Make sure you don't lose ANWR.'" - Trump

14. Kafi Khaibar's rating of the film Into the Wild

Easily one of da best rodtrip muvi ever without the clicheic scene inside-the-car shots

15. Mashi95's rating of the film Into the Wild

I appreciate the fact that a rich kid tries to discover something out of his American bubble, but I Think that a 23 year old person is wise enough to understand that "wild Freedom "does not exist. Freedom comes always with roots (quoting a Barilla's ad)

16. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Into the Wild

lmao im just rating random movies i watched ages ago while i should be studying

17. Barbara Martire's rating of the film Into the Wild

i still like to think that happiness is real only when shared

18. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Into the Wild

19. chloé et maxime's rating of the film Into the Wild

20. Harriehhh's rating of the film Into the Wild

Young white male seeks to shake the bondage of material possession on a self-serving quest to find greater truth and meaning. All the while he leeches off the generosity of strangers and reels off Kerouac quotes, blind to his own privilege.

21. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Into the Wild

I once shared a similar sentiment of wishing to travel (the world) alone, but nature is scary. Loved this deeply flawed film since I saw it, and the line that stood out to me the most said “Happiness is only real when it is shared”.

22. In Space's rating of the film Into the Wild

love the thoughts. love the idealism.

23. strelka's rating of the film Into the Wild

3 stars for pictures and scenery, 1 star for Chris' false sense of spirituality and uniqueness, 1 star for capitalist idea of individual escape from society through white man's capital of choice, 5 stars for Ron, and li'l hippie dog.

24. Arijan's rating of the film Into the Wild