1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Into the Wild

2. Rice Dream Girl's rating of the film Into the Wild

"I come more and more to the conclusion that wilderness, in America or anywhere else, is the only thing left that is worth saving." - Abbey "I really didn't care about it, and then when I heard that everybody wanted it – for 40 years, they've been trying to get it approved, and I said, 'Make sure you don't lose ANWR.'" - Trump

3. melengkafi's rating of the film Into the Wild

Easily one of da best rodtrip muvi ever without the clicheic scene inside-the-car shots

4. Mashi95's rating of the film Into the Wild

I appreciate the fact that a rich kid tries to discover something out of his American bubble, but I Think that a 23 year old person is wise enough to understand that "wild Freedom "does not exist. Freedom comes always with roots (quoting a Barilla's ad)

5. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Into the Wild

lmao im just rating random movies i watched ages ago while i should be studying

6. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Into the Wild

7. Chloé et Maxime's rating of the film Into the Wild

8. Harriehhh's rating of the film Into the Wild

Young white male seeks to shake the bondage of material possession on a self-serving quest to find greater truth and meaning. All the while he leeches off the generosity of strangers and reels off Kerouac quotes, blind to his own privilege.

9. In Space's rating of the film Into the Wild

love the thoughts. love the idealism.

10. strelka's rating of the film Into the Wild

3 stars for pictures and scenery, 1 star for Chris' false sense of spirituality and uniqueness, 1 star for capitalist idea of individual escape from society through white man's capital of choice, 5 stars for Ron, and li'l hippie dog.

11. Arijan's rating of the film Into the Wild

12. Mario Gaborović's rating of the film Into the Wild

Za sve je kriv Toma Sojer. Takve knjige ne bi smele da postoje.

13. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Into the Wild

Saw this randomly on Prime video and saw Sean Penn (who I love), and thought I would give it a go. A very well cast film, with good original soundtrack. Flows well with good real life script, maybe a bit too long, but not by much.

14. Mathrouzaud's rating of the film Into the Wild

15. tri ...'s rating of the film Into the Wild

16. arcondicionado's rating of the film Into the Wild

4 stars is probably too much but this was the first film i watched that ever made me feel the way films i love now make me feel SO HEY

17. João Goulão's rating of the film Into the Wild

podia ser menos secante, mesmo assim pelo conteúdo merece

18. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film Into the Wild

i will always love this movie just for the memory of what it gave me and showed and taught at the time

19. Inês Palma's rating of the film Into the Wild

Quebrar. Amar. Ir, sem medo. Ser. Viver. Conhecer. Viajar. Um supertramp que nos rouba o coração com a sua vontade de querer mandar à merda o mundo que, a pouco e pouco, se encontra mais degradado. A coragem que, no fundo, todos nós gostaríamos de ter. A viagem de um coração sem lei, que nasceu para ser livre e que, ao longo da sua auto-descoberta, percebe que a felicidade só é real quando partilhada.

20. Maïna's rating of the film Into the Wild

21. Gonçalo's rating of the film Into the Wild

The structure of the film seems a bit floppy and forced at times, as well as it's editing. However, it has some nice nature shots as well as good actings.

22. yovargas's rating of the film Into the Wild

I am conflicted on this one. On the one hand, this young man's choice to abandon civilization to go live in the wild seems to find his "true self" come off utterly foolish, naive, self-absorbed, and pompous. I wanted to smack him the whole time! On the other, his foolishness makes him tragically compelling - how does a good, smart kid get so *broken*? I empathize with him while being SO frustrated by him. C+

23. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Into the Wild