1. Justin Frujine's rating of the film Into the Wild

2. Chloé et Maxime's rating of the film Into the Wild

3. Harriehhh's rating of the film Into the Wild

Young white male seeks to shake the bondage of material possession on a self-serving quest to find greater truth and meaning. All the while he leeches off the generosity of strangers and reels off Kerouac quotes, blind to his own privilege.

4. In Space's rating of the film Into the Wild

love the thoughts. love the idealism.

5. isabelka's rating of the film Into the Wild

3 stars for pictures and scenery, 1 star for Chris' false sense of spirituality and uniqueness, 1 star for capitalist idea of individual escape from society through white man's capital of choice, 5 stars for Ron, and li'l hippie dog.

6. Arijan's rating of the film Into the Wild

7. Mario Gaborović's rating of the film Into the Wild

Za sve je kriv Toma Sojer. Takve knjige ne bi smele da postoje.

8. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Into the Wild

Saw this randomly on Prime video and saw Sean Penn (who I love), and thought I would give it a go. A very well cast film, with good original soundtrack. Flows well with good real life script, maybe a bit too long, but not by much.

9. Mathrouzaud's rating of the film Into the Wild

10. tri ...'s rating of the film Into the Wild

11. arcondicionado's rating of the film Into the Wild

4 stars is probably too much but this was the first film i watched that ever made me feel the way films i love now make me feel SO HEY

12. João Goulão's rating of the film Into the Wild

podia ser menos secante, mesmo assim pelo conteúdo merece

13. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film Into the Wild

i will always love this movie just for the memory of what it gave me and showed and taught at the time

14. Maïna's rating of the film Into the Wild

15. Gonçalo's rating of the film Into the Wild

The structure of the film seems a bit floppy and forced at times, as well as it's editing. However, it has some nice nature shots as well as good actings.

16. yovargas's rating of the film Into the Wild

I am conflicted on this one. On the one hand, this young man's choice to abandon civilization to go live in the wild seems to find his "true self" come off utterly foolish, naive, self-absorbed, and pompous. I wanted to smack him the whole time! On the other, his foolishness makes him tragically compelling - how does a good, smart kid get so *broken*? I empathize with him while being SO frustrated by him. C+

17. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Into the Wild

18. Met İn's rating of the film Into the Wild

Christopher Mccandless anısına

19. Lupu Octav's rating of the film Into the Wild

It was very personal for me, otherwise I'd give 4 stars.

20. Howard's rating of the film Into the Wild

21. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Into the Wild

Sentimental Gen X crap. They had no trials, so they created them. Ex nihilo nihil fit.

22. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film Into the Wild

horrible, como keri imitar a supertramp si murio

23. smeef's rating of the film Into the Wild

lmao this is the worst

24. mciszczon's rating of the film Into the Wild

Some say the film is pretentious and I can get it. One of my favorite films, some threads touched me deeply.