1. Daniela Cabrita's rating of the film Into the Woods

2. Sebastian Cofas's rating of the film Into the Woods

One of the best musical i saw even my grandma loved it

3. lostlevel's rating of the film Into the Woods

4. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Into the Woods

Most of the greatness comes from the source material but it's still a good solid adaptation.

5. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film Into the Woods

6. alchimia's rating of the film Into the Woods

what the fuck was this movie?

7. N!nA's rating of the film Into the Woods

What a horrible movie!!! I really don't find Anna Kendrick suitable for this role...

8. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Into the Woods

If you're a purist you won't like this. If not, it's great fun.

9. SaRa RamaDan's rating of the film Into the Woods

10. marianamorais's rating of the film Into the Woods

Almost 4 stars, because of the great time I lived in the cinema, singing the soundtrack and watching the performance of one of the best actresses (Meryl Streep) and one of the most promising ones (Anna Kendrick).

11. Jacob McKinley's rating of the film Into the Woods

12. dheadanira's rating of the film Into the Woods

really in love with the songs.

13. daaniieel's rating of the film Into the Woods

Sondheim is genius, but this movie is pure trash.

14. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Into the Woods

3.75-. A very good surprise for me! Too much songs, but great picture and nice patchwork of child stories

15. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Into the Woods

Mayonnaise people in a mayonnaise town. They try singing too...

16. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Into the Woods

quite good in the beginning. the visuals were striking and appealing, it had a good sense of humor...sort of like a fractured fairy tale but the movie went far far FAR too long. and man, i hate musicals.

17. TheIB's rating of the film Into the Woods

A musical inside a movie. Great cast, awesome performances. All fantastic singers. The story was interesting too but overall I felt like two hours of non-stop singing was just exhausting. I started to wish for the end half-way through.

18. bluette's rating of the film Into the Woods

19. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film Into the Woods

great cast just not my cup of tea.

20. Cauli Fernandes's rating of the film Into the Woods

21. amoradov's rating of the film Into the Woods

22. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Into the Woods

The "Les Mis" of Disney musicals, this adaptation works for awhile by wears you down little by little. For starters, it's long. And for a film that should've been 90 min., it abruptly turns dark & doesn't earn it. But at least it's beautiful-looking and the cast (especially Blunt) give it their all. It would have been 2 stars in my book, but the perfection of "Agony" is worth a star by itself.

23. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Into the Woods

24. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Into the Woods

WTF? Well, I guess someone wanted to reunite a money-cast, but didn't have any good ideas for songs and plot. Trainwreck emerged and the movie sold tickets. At the end, a musical that doesn't have any good songs and a movie that doesn't add anything to cinema history. Pure bland blockbuster exploration.

← Previous 1 3 4