1. chanandre's rating of the film Introducing: Bobby.

'So huh the American dream to me is to earn my money, to feel good about myself.'>wisdom.the teeth holes as the pits of his life. rotten teeth=rotten life.if i ever i saw an accomplished and slick metaphor, that would be the one //the melody and the sadness of the 'off-season',coming back on his speech 'he coulda made it, now he's just a bum', standing on an endless line hoping to earn a spot on the Survivor gameshow

2. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Introducing: Bobby.

3. Regal Siegel's rating of the film Introducing: Bobby.

Blending the styles of new Herzog, old Korine and Buffalo '66, Introducing Bobby is an inventive short that primarily deals the the concept of contrasting realities. Opening with a hypnotic wall of noise like a Gang of Four song, the film begins as a crude guerrilla documentary that reveals itself to contain a strange and gloomy alternate world. Fittingly, there's a tribute to Fassbinder in this. Can you spot it?

4. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Introducing: Bobby.

5. Keldon's rating of the film Introducing: Bobby.

brief look at an eccentric personality that brings to mind the earlier (and best) work of filmmakers like David Gordon Green or Harmony Korine (more the former than the latter). Confident and promising. Watch here: http://vimeo.com/78775934

6. Ultra Kebab's rating of the film Introducing: Bobby.

confident first effort, solid camerawork, interesting main character that we get to know on different emotional levels. i felt drawn into his world, would like to see more. 7/10