1. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Intruder

A standard slasher that's better than the standardly-done slasher due to Spiegel's enthusiastic-stylistic direction. Sure, its kill scenes don't deviate from typical suspenseless and tensionless hack n' slash, but they have a fast-n'-giddy, bloodlust tone in how they are filmed and conceived for a gallows-humor quality. Also, dig the social-economic revelation of the killer's reasoning, truly ripe for this Trump age.

2. Marco Tassinari's rating of the film Intruder

3. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Intruder

4. miss piggy's rating of the film Intruder

5. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Intruder

I don't get all the fuss about this movie. All the hype for another slasher try. Not the best one or even a good one... very disappointing.

6. Matt's rating of the film Intruder

Stylish, gory and fun. I loved all the surprises and the tongue-in-cheek humor "I'm just crazy about this store!"

7. Spiceee's rating of the film Intruder

The very last 80s slasher, possibly?

8. Caris O'Malley's rating of the film Intruder

Campy and fun. Ted Raimi as the grocery store butcher was classic.

9. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Intruder

I found this to be a bit smarter than the average slasher. Had a good sense of its atmosphere and its setting as well. Campy and fun.

10. Beefy's rating of the film Intruder

Worth watching for genre completists and fans of the Brothers Raimi, but ultimately it's nothing special. Straightforward slasher with some unintentional comic moments.

11. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Intruder

12. Polyglot's rating of the film Intruder

A fun ultra-low budget horror film. Clean up on aisle DIE! That last sentence isn't in the film, I made it up.