1. pirri's rating of the film Intruder

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Intruder

It is one of the few excellent slashers in the entire horror genre. Inventive deaths, fun camera angels and great cameos from cult actors. The blood effects are also gruesome. No characters to develop since they are only fodder for the killer, which is just as great since we know they are all going to get killed sooner than later so why use time on them. Fun ironic ending too.

3. Jason's rating of the film Intruder

Hooking up w/ producer Lawrence Bender to make INTRUDER, Raimi-friend (and collaborator) Scott Spiegel would unknowingly become the link between the EVIL DEAD generation and the RESERVOIR DOGS generation. INTRUDER is nakedly a making-movies-is-fun enterprise. It is probably my favourite American slasher film precisely because it is so funny and energetic. The bandsaw kill is one of the all time great gore gags.

4. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film Intruder

A standard slasher that's better than the standardly-done slasher due to Spiegel's enthusiastic-stylistic direction. Sure, its kill scenes don't deviate from typical suspenseless and tensionless hack n' slash, but they have a fast-n'-giddy, bloodlust tone in how they are filmed and conceived for a gallows-humor quality. Also, dig the social-economic revelation of the killer's reasoning, truly ripe for this Trump age.

5. Marco Tassinari's rating of the film Intruder

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Intruder

7. miss piggy's rating of the film Intruder

8. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Intruder

I don't get all the fuss about this movie. All the hype for another slasher try. Not the best one or even a good one... very disappointing.

9. Matt's rating of the film Intruder

Stylish, gory and fun. I loved all the surprises and the tongue-in-cheek humor "I'm just crazy about this store!"

10. Spiceee's rating of the film Intruder

The very last 80s slasher, possibly?

11. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Intruder

I found this to be a bit smarter than the average slasher. Had a good sense of its atmosphere and its setting as well. Campy and fun.

12. Beefy's rating of the film Intruder

Worth watching for genre completists and fans of the Brothers Raimi, but ultimately it's nothing special. Straightforward slasher with some unintentional comic moments.

13. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Intruder

14. Polyglot's rating of the film Intruder

A fun ultra-low budget horror film. Clean up on aisle DIE! That last sentence isn't in the film, I made it up.