1. FISCHER's rating of the film Invasion of Astro-Monster

Inoshiro Honda et ses inénarrables et légendaires trucages en carton-pâte ! www.cinefiches.com

2. rllr's rating of the film Invasion of Astro-Monster

A silly piece of beauty.

3. msmichel's rating of the film Invasion of Astro-Monster

The monsters are just the supporting players in this sixth entry in the Godzilla franchise and are wasted as such. Instead we have a fairly standard sixties offering of alien takeover in humanoid form. The lesser of the early entries.

4. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Invasion of Astro-Monster

Prepare to watch more of the same...

5. The Macho King's rating of the film Invasion of Astro-Monster

This is for the Americanized version of this "Godlzilla vs Monster Zero".

6. Joshua's rating of the film Invasion of Astro-Monster

I'm waiting for the bad ones, but up till now, these have been fairly decent timewasters, with Astro-Monster having a compelling story to overtake the monster fighting. 6 films in, and it was nice to have such an easy-to-follow human tale. With reused monsters from Ghidorah (1964), it was a wise choice to keep the fights at bay so as to not appear repetitive. Poor fiance though. :(

7. W2's rating of the film Invasion of Astro-Monster

Godzilla floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee. Ghidorah hardly knew what hit him. I wonder if Zilla is thinking about converting to Islam?

8. mjgildea's rating of the film Invasion of Astro-Monster

3 1/2 out of 5 stars. I'm of the belief that with the exception of a few Godzilla movies, if you've seen one you've seen them all. And despite this being a sci-fi movie that just happens to have Godzilla, Rodan and King Ghidorah, I think Invasion of the Astro-Monster/Godzilla Vs. Monster Zero is one of them. The set design was cool despite being dated but Kumi Mizuno helped me get past it.

9. Erik Gregersen's rating of the film Invasion of Astro-Monster

I love Nick Adams' scene where he confronts his girlfriend from Planet X. "We're going to defend Earth to the last man, baby!" Interesting movie connection: Yoshio Tsuchiya, the Controller of Planet X, played the scaredy-cat farmer Rickichi in Seven Samurai.

10. mauries's rating of the film Invasion of Astro-Monster

Follow the light, the light is your guide