1. ceknklsn's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

51/100 (Filmdeki adam gibi delirdiğimi düşüneceksiniz ama bu filmdeki saçmalamaları bir çok insanın görmemesine hayretler içinde kalıyorum doğrusu. Hani 1 değil 2 değil. Nasıl bu filme 5 yıldız veriyorsunuz. Ha dönemine göre klişesini sevmesem de 56 yılı için oldukça kendine bağlayan, tuhaf ve siyasi bir konusu var. Ancak geri kalan her şey mi berbat olur? Çok uzun kaçacağı için yorum yapmak istiyorum.)

2. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

Un clásico del género y de la temporada de paranoias masivas, a propósito de la Guerra Fría, tiempo de incertidumbre. El filme de Siegel provoca esa ansiedad, el pánico ante lo que es y lo que no. Aquí empezó también a ser el referente sobre humanos haciendo de huéspedes (el cuerpo como arma). Una interpretación de lo deshumanizado, el humano enemigo del humano. Gran final abierto que extiende una lectura del fracaso

3. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

It holds up okay if it's taken literally as a story about creatures that gradually replace their human counterparts in increasingly greater numbers. But the cold war element comes on so strong that it's hard to ignore; specifically the way the communist analogue is positioned as inhuman, and incapable of feeling love. That being said, it's well-acted, and visually it holds up really well. It's a complicated film.

4. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

Its idea is one of the creepiest ever conceived, but this original is too high-concept, throwing its characters too quickly into the fray, and focusing too greatly on plot and less strongly on its dramatic and paranoia-inducing elements that would've made it more suspenseful and less emotionally cold. Also, did the annoyingly-obtrusive film score really need to be that overpowering in nearly every single scene?

5. Aardsy's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

I'm making spoon bread!

6. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

7. DenoResandono's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

This is the 2nd time I watched a movie from director Don Siegel (the first time was Dirty Harry). It's haunting, thrilling, and exciting. If I had lived in 1950's, maybe this movie would leave a greater impact to me. Because it's allegory for the "red scare". It was the political situation at the time. So this movie had a paranoid feel. Not only sci-fi, this movie also had a noir theme and made it more suspenseful...

8. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

finesq. that race si the ending chiar <3 clasa oricum

9. Ryan Swen's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

10. the prince's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

A classic - and still the best film about the Body Snatchers. . .

11. bryanvmh's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

They got better then weirder then worse

12. James Mackin's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

A nightmare of a situation, and surprise, they're communists!

13. Jim Fear's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

Cool twilight zone episode.

14. Ethan's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

This is 50s science fiction at its finest. Don Siegel really amps up the paranoia and the film really feels like a nightmare. Also Sam Peckinpah makes a cameo in this film as a gas repair man.

15. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

Don Siegel´s classic sci-fi deserves its reputation: the subtext is rich (witch-hunt ? critic of capitalism ? you choose), the tension works throughout the film. A few strange shots for the atmosphere, a strong scenario for the rest. Even badly cut by the studios, it is still a reference today (3 remakes followed). Good movies age well.

16. James Roth's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

"I don't want to live in a world without love or grief or beauty, I'd rather die." A thoroughly entertaining thriller with deeper political undertones (although they are denied) It's an intense, well paced film which I found myself captivated throughout!

17. Arf's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

18. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

19. Sophia Park's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

That ending tho! Why couldn't you indulge my art cinema desires instead?

20. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

21. thomasjeff16's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers

One of the eeriest lines i have ever heard, "Love, desire, ambition, faith - without them, life's so simple, believe me."

22. Trunfos's rating of the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers