1. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Iron Man 2

2. Miguel Plante's rating of the film Iron Man 2

Bon petit film de super-héros, moins novateur et surprenant que le premier volet. Bonne introduction aux agents de Shield, mais les motivations du grand méchant russe à vouloir anéantir Iron Man auraient pu être mieux exploitées. Tout de même intéressant!

3. Trunfos's rating of the film Iron Man 2

4. chazell's rating of the film Iron Man 2

5. raquel_ag's rating of the film Iron Man 2

Enredo: ★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★ Tom: ★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★

6. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Iron Man 2

Looks good, doesn't necessary have a plot logic, but it's definitely better than the first one in terms of entertainment.

7. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Iron Man 2

Conflict that existed on Tony stark itself eventually more developed than ever. This makes the point where Tony's character creation becomes stronger

8. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Iron Man 2

The sequel give greater depth to the characters and the universe and introduce new cool stuff. Black Widow looks fantastic on screen, but she should have kicked more ass. Mickey Rourke starts impressive as the villain having a glorious moment at a racing track before ending up boring and forgettable.

9. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Iron Man 2

10. dordairobert's rating of the film Iron Man 2

11. runfromfire's rating of the film Iron Man 2

Russian Mickey Rourke electro-whips a racecar in half and ScarJo's stunt double kicks a buncha ass. Otherwise it's all pretty damned forgettable.

12. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Iron Man 2

Better and more coherent than I remembered it being on release, perhaps because this time I was watching it on the small screen so Rourke and Rockwell chewing the scenery didn't overwhelm my senses! This time around it was Johansson's portrayal that really struck me as a core strength, as it continued to be throughout her other Marvel films.

13. DenoResandono's rating of the film Iron Man 2

Not as great as the first one. Iron Man 2 lacks of excitement from first movie, especially the action sequences. This film added a lot of jokes than the first one. But, it's worth to watch...

14. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Iron Man 2

15. João R.'s rating of the film Iron Man 2

Charisma couldn't save this one.

16. Ylly's rating of the film Iron Man 2

"don't think, drink"

17. James Mackin's rating of the film Iron Man 2

18. Guillaume23's rating of the film Iron Man 2

2 étoiles : Une pour iron man, un modèle à suivre "génie, playboy, milliardaire" ^^ Une pour... le budget ? parceque juste une ça fait crevard :/

19. caprica_six's rating of the film Iron Man 2

I liked the part where shit blew up. And also Sam Rockwell.

20. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Iron Man 2

21. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Iron Man 2

It's solid entertainment, but lacks the class of it's predecessor

22. Linda's rating of the film Iron Man 2

23. Elia Rising's rating of the film Iron Man 2

Gods I can't stand Downey, I just can't. One extra star for Mickey Rourke.

24. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Iron Man 2