1. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Iron Man 2

Conflict that existed on Tony stark itself eventually more developed than ever. This makes the point where Tony's character creation becomes stronger

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Iron Man 2

The sequel give greater depth to the characters and the universe and introduce new cool stuff. Black Widow looks fantastic on screen, but she should have kicked more ass. Mickey Rourke starts impressive as the villain having a glorious moment at a racing track before ending up boring and forgettable.

3. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Iron Man 2

4. dordairobert's rating of the film Iron Man 2

5. runfromfire's rating of the film Iron Man 2

Russian Mickey Rourke electro-whips a racecar in half and ScarJo's stunt double kicks a buncha ass. Otherwise it's all pretty damned forgettable.

6. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Iron Man 2

Better and more coherent than I remembered it being on release, perhaps because this time I was watching it on the small screen so Rourke and Rockwell chewing the scenery didn't overwhelm my senses! This time around it was Johansson's portrayal that really struck me as a core strength, as it continued to be throughout her other Marvel films.

7. DenoResandono's rating of the film Iron Man 2

Not as great as the first one. Iron Man 2 lacks of excitement from first movie, especially the action sequences. This film added a lot of jokes than the first one. But, it's worth to watch...

8. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Iron Man 2

9. João R's rating of the film Iron Man 2

Charisma couldn't save this one.

10. Ylly's rating of the film Iron Man 2

"don't think, drink"

11. James Mackin's rating of the film Iron Man 2

12. Guillaume23's rating of the film Iron Man 2

2 étoiles : Une pour iron man, un modèle à suivre "génie, playboy, milliardaire" ^^ Une pour... le budget ? parceque juste une ça fait crevard :/

13. caprica_six's rating of the film Iron Man 2

I liked the part where shit blew up. And also Sam Rockwell.

14. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Iron Man 2

15. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Iron Man 2

It's solid entertainment, but lacks the class of it's predecessor

16. Linda's rating of the film Iron Man 2

17. Elia Rising's rating of the film Iron Man 2

Gods I can't stand Downey, I just can't. One extra star for Mickey Rourke.

18. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Iron Man 2

19. MAO1's rating of the film Iron Man 2

20. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Iron Man 2

21. venenatis's rating of the film Iron Man 2

22. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Iron Man 2

Absolutely awful; it regresses Tony into someone more irresponsible than he was at the start of movie 1.

23. Igor Grubisic's rating of the film Iron Man 2

that is good film, i just watched

24. chris naughton's rating of the film Iron Man 2

gov't is superfluous +functions 4 ceremony; gov't hinders progression of CEO-Saviors who endeavor 2 merge Being w/ Technology 2 surpass competitors + common mass; Saviors will indulge + serve themselves 2 pt. of destruction but no regulation should interfere b/c hooker w/ heart of gold will return him to good graces + he will reobtain kingdom keys he gave 2 matriarchy + he will serve world by Presence + New Product.

← Previous 1 3 4 5