1. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Iron Man 3

2.5, better than the others. Also, that mini heart attack when I thought Pepper was dead.

2. Claudia Negrea's rating of the film Iron Man 3

3. raquel_ag's rating of the film Iron Man 3

Enredo: ★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★

4. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Iron Man 3

In the end it may seem like a trivial and cliche but indeed things of the past will happen if Tony's character is always Arogan. Hope if any Iron man 4 will give conflict out of the past

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Iron Man 3

A deeper and more thoughtful superhero movie puts our hero into a darker place with a harder and more realistic story than ever before but it is hard to swallow the 90 degree character change midway through the film and the ending implodes after delivering one exceptional visual scene early on when our hero's home is blown to bits. A disappointment even if the film looks gorgeous.

6. Star Lord's rating of the film Iron Man 3

Forse 2,5 sarebbe più giusto.

7. dordairobert's rating of the film Iron Man 3

8. Ale/M's rating of the film Iron Man 3

9. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Iron Man 3

10. runfromfire's rating of the film Iron Man 3

It was convoluted, had too much voiceover & the primary antagonist was whitewashed not once but TWICE. Ultimately though my biggest issue is that there was no good reason for it to be a solo flick. So Iron Man has gone full-on Superfriends with Thor, Banner, et al. but not one of them pop in for an assist during this nationwide terrorist kerfluffle!? Ridiculous.

11. el.'s rating of the film Iron Man 3

no clue what it was about, watched it yesterday

12. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Iron Man 3

"I don't even like working here, they are soooo weird"

13. DenoResandono's rating of the film Iron Man 3

Not so bad and not so good. In Iron Man 3, Shane Black took a different way than its predecessor. I think the problem of this movie was the villain lacks of motivation. It's still worth to watch...

14. Ylly's rating of the film Iron Man 3

" Well....you know who I am"

15. CinemaDead's rating of the film Iron Man 3

Really funny, but not exactly what i want for the last Iron Man movie.

16. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Iron Man 3

17. James Mackin's rating of the film Iron Man 3

18. caprica_six's rating of the film Iron Man 3

Much closer to a 3 1/2. Only Iron Man movie that actually made me feel something for Tony Stark!

19. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Iron Man 3

Not the best in the trilogy but still an entertaining movie

20. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Iron Man 3

21. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Iron Man 3

Still the best of the Marvel studios franchises.

22. taniaburrito's rating of the film Iron Man 3

23. Linda's rating of the film Iron Man 3

when I am watching these kinds of films I am entertained and all but they are just not rememberable.

24. Polly Dee's rating of the film Iron Man 3

Apparently it's a little far from the comics, and it does miss a little Marvel and Tony Stark touch. (Where IS AC/DC ?) But still loved it. Well appart from Gwyneth Paltrow; hate that woman. Hated it at first, but now I get the movie and like it a lot.