1. Miguel A. Reina's rating of the film Irradiated

[DokuFest] Rithy Pahn immerses us into the horror of the survivors of wars. An experimental and very personal vision. Archive footage that take on a different dimension on a screen divided into three parts. The director is lost in a succession of images that seem thrown into the void, wandering, scattered. The poetic gaze is more effective, the butoh dance, "Hiroshima mon amour", "Are you happy?", La Concorde....

2. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Irradiated

Like a companion piece to Resnais’s seminal early work, this shattering essay film continues Panh’s attempt to make sense of the savage history of the 20th century, with a more Godardian bent than usual.

3. Paul's rating of the film Irradiated

Good lord, this was not a pleasent watch. Probably the hardest film I had to sit through but once you´re in you´re in. Panh wears you down to a point where you are desensitived at first but break out in tears after that. It is strange how these painful images that we all kind of know already can become something new and feel real again. Human suffering distilled into a period blending supercut.