1. samba direito's rating of the film Irrational Man

2. Surrealcinema's rating of the film Irrational Man

You f..k it up Woody! Very dissapointing! It has a nice philosophy and situation climax start like Allen does but from the middle you start to pray that it wont ends like obvious, and it does. Also, its like the poor copy of Match Point (which is a very good movie). You dissapointed me Woody this time like never happened :(

3. corativ's rating of the film Irrational Man

One well-deserved star for Joaquin Phoenix' belly.

4. Dante Noguez's rating of the film Irrational Man

Couldn't even tolerate it for more than 20 minutes.

5. sahandmohajer's rating of the film Irrational Man

Is this a Dostoevsky satire? The direction is so terrible, never had seen JP force a performance like this one. Woody Allen seems out of touch with life, best he can do is immerse us in literary cliches, and the whole chance motif felt weak and disingenuous.

6. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Irrational Man

7. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Irrational Man

"if you learn nothing else from me, you should learn that much of philosophy IS verbal masturbation" and so WA affirms that where there is a will to incessantly self-reference, there is a way~

8. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Irrational Man

Rather reheated in many respects - refer to Crimes and Misdemeanours for a less contrived nod to Dostoevsky and practically any other Allen for the older man/younger woman relationship - and lumbered with an unconvincing central device (of which everyone seems to have an inexplicable interest). Allen is rarely less than watchable but this is a very pallid affair despite - or because of - the existential pebbledash.

9. Doe Deer's rating of the film Irrational Man

would've been a lot more enjoyable and interesting if it had been written and directed by a younger Allen - whom I suspect has been replaced by a doppelganger based solely on the amount of commonplace and shallow dialogue presented here

10. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Irrational Man

He is good, she is not. The movie is meh.

11. Flavia Loayza's rating of the film Irrational Man

12. Fabiano Sasselli's rating of the film Irrational Man

Dialogs were not very plausible, quite surreal . I didnt liked the performance of Emma stone. But i enjoyed Abe. I laughed often event though the film was noto intender to ne funny. Entertaining film but nothing special. Could have been so much more.

13. Mahda Purmahdi's rating of the film Irrational Man

As Abe points out in one of his classes, "So much of philosophy is just verbal masturbation", and so is Irrational Man's take on ethics of murder, banality of evil, problems of chance and choice, etc. Unlike Match Point, Allen forces the problem of chance and choice on the film. The choice is not dramatized because Abe and Jill are not much of characters, only puppets uttering Allen's big words.

14. vordven's rating of the film Irrational Man

15. ruzica's rating of the film Irrational Man

This was so shallow and plain, but fun enough to enjoy it all the way.

16. Bertrand Queysan's rating of the film Irrational Man

I hate this more than I hate myself. Emma is bae tho

17. Diderot's rating of the film Irrational Man

At first glance, this seems like simply re-hashed material that Allen has already done much better in earlier films. But I don't tire of his Crime&Punishment permutations. This one might be the most self-reflexive of the series: a depiction of the ultra-bourgeois reassurance that accompanies a privileged cynical nihilism. I think there is a faint note of contempt present in the tone of this movie.

18. Rodrigo's rating of the film Irrational Man

Perfectly illustrates what makes most Woody Allen films so boring and jaded to me. Frivolous and snobbish dialogues, no real character, action or feeling and, therefore, no humanity.

19. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film Irrational Man

20. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Irrational Man

Match Point, Part 2. Without the tennis and the countryside atmosphere. And without Scarlett.

21. Inês M Almeida's rating of the film Irrational Man

'The dizziness and anxiety had disappeared and I was happy and enjoying the joy of living.'

22. Balthaz21's rating of the film Irrational Man

23. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film Irrational Man

Yet another Allen interpretation/rehash of Dostoyevski led by an always impeccable cast. Pleasant but forgettable. But oh, Parker Posey, how I adore you and how I enjoyed savouring you in this minor Allen film. My wish goes to be casted in one of his greatest latest future efforts.

24. N. C.'s rating of the film Irrational Man

at least I guess he tried to break his own cliche