1. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Is Anybody There?

Edward (Bill Milner), un niño con una gran curiosidad por si hay vida después de la muerte, aprenderá algo sobre el sentido de la vida y el significado de la muerte, gracias a una amistad que establece con un anciano mago (Michael Caine). Caine y Milner consiguen una buena química, con momentos tensos, entrañables y otros con encanto, aunque la historia no consigue estar del todo a la misma altura.

2. spiderliliez's rating of the film Is Anybody There?

It's not the easiest story to watch for me, seeing old folks fade away, reminding me of how we cannot escape death and time. Michael Caine's performance with Bill Milner makes it all worthwhile. I seem to feel there is lack of depth in their relationship, and I feel like the movie has pretty much dragged its way to its ending. Regardless, the thoughts this can bring about for you is nonetheless quite rewarding.

3. sandracine's rating of the film Is Anybody There?

I enjoy small movies that telll a good story, and this film does it well. Michael Caine is wonderful, as usual.

4. sashmere's rating of the film Is Anybody There?

This is my second time watching Michael Caine burst in despair (first one being in TDKR when he's done with Bruce). If you don't find them heart wrecking, then I don't know what is.