1. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film It

2. Simone Giordano's rating of the film It

Che cos'è questo? Un film? NO.

3. caprica_six's rating of the film It

4. Eric Porcelluzzi's rating of the film It

5. teresa romã's rating of the film It

Yuck, awful take, cast, characterization AND why the racial slur? YUCK. The 1 star goes to Curry.

6. Jimmi HRS's rating of the film It

I think I would've enjoyed this more when I was younger. The story is sloppily told, very corny and has a terrible ending. Looking forward to comparing this with the remake.

7. Terry_Moby's rating of the film It

2.5 Clumsy but likable...The first part is much better than the second...which is almost pure camp ... very weak adult acting ...but Tim Curry is simply great!

8. smndvdcl's rating of the film It

Yes, clowns are creepy. John Wayne Gacy Jr. stigmatised them for ever more and Stephen King's source material is malevolent business. This is a strong adaptation that functionally brings the concept to the screen. It's no masterpiece but its impact is unquestionable.

9. Loud Rocks's rating of the film It

10. abyantama's rating of the film It

11. runfromfire's rating of the film It

The first 2 stars are for Curry. That last star is for everyone and everything else to share.

12. msmichel's rating of the film It

Poor adaptation of the pulp King novel that seems to have become over-rated by an entire generation of horror fans who happened to see it when they were kids. The tv film completely lacks all aspects of horror and is marred by poor performances and lazy scripting and a finale both ridiculous and anti-climatic. For those with coulrophobia set off by clowns this might be terrifying for all others...meh.

13. Nick Schwab's rating of the film It

The episodic-style introduction of each character is blandly repetitive, and also makes its forward momentum sputter. Once the film settles down into a straightforward telling when the kids as adults, the story itself isn't nearly as strong. Also, dare I say Curry's 'It' character feels more like an afterthought. His character should've been milked more, with scarier/tenser/more suspenseful fright set pieces.

14. Peter Walsh's rating of the film It

A creepier film than I remember, it taps beautifully into the sheer unbridled horror of being a child in a world of adults.

15. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film It

16. Luís Silva's rating of the film It

17. Daniel Roque's rating of the film It

Can't help but laugh alongside the clown.

18. Jean Guizado's rating of the film It

19. hubertguillaud's rating of the film It

On devrait montrer cette production en école de cinéma. Regarder Ca, 30 ans après sa réalisation est une véritable épreuve qui vous conduira immanquablement à rire aux larmes, tant la surprise de voir un tel Nanard tient de l'éblouissement. Le film a franchit le cap de l'irregardabilité : de la mise en scène, à l'histoire jusqu'au jeu des acteurs, il ne reste rien à sauver... Et c'est finalement presque fascinant.

20. tommy cruise's rating of the film It

children dont sound this annoying in real life

21. lou.'s rating of the film It

I'm hating it. I hate clowns. I hate McDo. As a nearly 8 yo girl, I couldn't sleep for months: horror movie main goal accomplished? Even if I've never seen it again later (and I probably won't do either in the early future), I think I should consider it as an early '90s film must-have-seen.

22. Severus Snape's rating of the film It

"if you see it now, you're not blind anymore"

23. João R's rating of the film It

It suffers from unbalanced story arcs, as the first half is far superior to the second one and its villain is much more mysterious and mesmerizing in the first part as well. Plus, the ending feels tremendously unfulfilling.

24. Rocco's rating of the film It

An irritating adaptation of an irritating novel. Don't be fooled--this is as complete and satisfying of a re-telling of this story as you're ever going to get. As a massive King fan, the popularity of this lumbering mess of a book has always mystified me. This incarnation just underlines what a nonsensical crapfest it always has been. Find a nice "best of Pennywise" video on YouTube and avoid the rest of it!