1. Justwibi's rating of the film It Comes at Night

what you didn't see is more creepy... Trey is back with horror and a lil bit sci-fi (maybe).. but i think he's gonna be the best with horror family like his previous film 'Krisha'

2. daniel duncan's rating of the film It Comes at Night

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film It Comes at Night

62/100 (İlk 1 saat beni çok şaşırttı. Beklentimden farklı ve bağımsız buldum. Çünkü salgın konusunu tümden gelim tekniğiyle açıklayan nadir filmlerdendi. Ancak son yarım saatlik dilimde film tel tel dökülüyor. Özellikle köpeğin dönüşte hastalıklı gelmesi. Filmin finalinin buna bağlanması. Leş.. Sığ.. Kolaycılık.. Neden bu kadar nefret edildiğini açıklayan bir son çizmişler. Ama kesinlikle nefretlik bir film değil.)

4. Henrique Amud's rating of the film It Comes at Night

Don't trust the hype machine. This is not your run of the mill horror flick (far from it) but it also ain't the grand paranoid psychological horror people are talking about. It is lean, effective and with an amazing atmosphere. The imagery is great, but it only ends up adding to a lot of creepy vagueness (which I really can't complain about, it was just hard to manage my expectations). Liked it, didn't love it.

5. Miggy Angel's rating of the film It Comes at Night

6. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film It Comes at Night

How a teacher is able to afford a house like that I don’t know.

7. Nolan Barth's rating of the film It Comes at Night

After his last film, Krisha, I was very eager to see what Trey Edward Shults would bring to the table next. And after hearing he would be creating a horror film? Well, to say the least, I could barely contain my excitement! This is an well shot, well acted and well made film, but it just left me feeling cold. This is an very good film with some terrific suspense and atmosphere, but I just didn't connect with it.

8. Claudia Negrea's rating of the film It Comes at Night

9. sabrina's rating of the film It Comes at Night

this movie was freaky but idk if i was really that into it

10. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film It Comes at Night

11. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film It Comes at Night

12. Nachtreich's rating of the film It Comes at Night

13. Graham Ball's rating of the film It Comes at Night

I swayed between 3.5 - 4 stars and settled on the latter. What I really found most engrossing was the fact we are never really given a true over-reaching explanation of what has happened to bring about the unseen epidemic. It does not need to be a global apocolypse of 'Walking Dead' proportions to make it terrifying and close. Well acted, claustrophobic in nature, tersely staged and shot with skillful minimalism.

14. Inês Moreira Santos's rating of the film It Comes at Night

15. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film It Comes at Night

16. Fabiha's rating of the film It Comes at Night

"You can't trust anyone but family."

17. Nick's rating of the film It Comes at Night

This film really makes you feel what it's like to be completely helpless. All you can do is stand back and watch everything around you go to hell.

18. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film It Comes at Night

(Spoiler) The real horror: questioning your own humanity

19. Cartaphilus's rating of the film It Comes at Night

20. Theolini's rating of the film It Comes at Night

Trump's America in a nutshell. Also the world. Would have benefited from a more rigorous narration, style can't tell it all.

21. redux's rating of the film It Comes at Night

Mismarketed thriller that doesn't thrill.

22. Duncan Gray's rating of the film It Comes at Night

Let it never be said that you can't end the world on a tiny budget. Mis-marketed as a horror movie, it suffers a bit from vagueness: a vague post-apocalyptic scenario and a vague "it" yielding a vague allegory—something about paranoia, something about American isolation, maybe something about race—that feels like a short film padded to a feature. I will say this, though: the last act is a fantastic payoff.

23. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film It Comes at Night